Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rollins is WWE champ, Brock Lesnar still looks a beast because he wasn't the one pinned (and the rub of pinning the 1 in 21-1 can go to someone else) and as crazy as this sounds...

Reigns actually looked strong!

Everyone's come away happy, Lesnar may have lost the title but he's still legitimate and will continue to be a marquee name for WWE in the next 3 years (hopefully main eventing next year against The Rock).

The fans are happy because Rollins became the wwe champion and Reigns didn't win.

WWE are happy because Reigns managed to look strong, whilst they got the title off of Lesnar and they can now re-build Reigns to win the title in a normal PPV against a normal talent in Rollins.

WWE saved mania last year with listening to fans, and they did it again this year with great booking. They've really come back from the car crash it was looking to be.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I didn't win, I hate Rollins and they booked Reigns in a way that makes it clear that they still haven't given up on him, meanwhile Bray Wyatt is buried to hell and Dean Ambrose is the only Shield member that's never going to get a push.

·
Registered
776 Posts
We still got Reigns in the main event so nobody wins.

Can´t see how the next number one face getting big heat is good booking. He´s supposed to be face.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
Going from the most credible guy in history to a guy who's already jobbed to Cena, Reigns, and now Orton, is pretty bad. Brock would have retained if I were booking it, timing isn't right for a Rollins title reign. And he's still going to get cheered against Roman no matter how much he heels, the fans fucking loathe Roman and that match didn't change anything.

He took a beating, but the crowd didn't respect it. They still booed any time he got offense in, kicked out, or anything. They just wanted to see him lose.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
No, never will there be a time where 'everyone wins' but lemme tell you...WWE damn sure could have done better. Outcomes for the matches were appalling.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I am not a Roman Reigns hater by any means. I root for the guy. I want him to be good. All I want is to be entertained by good matches. He had a damn awesome performance at WrestleMania and played his part to perfection. If he can keep it up in main event matches, then great. WWE needs more viable main eventers.

I'm not one of those stupid marks that get hung up on wins or losses. Way too many of them already on this forum.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I'm telling you, Wyatt or Ambrose will be Mr. MITB this year.
And I give a shit.....why? They'll either get injured before they cash in and have to drop it, or they'll get Sandow'd. The briefcase is not a guarantee. And that's IF they win. Quite frankly, I wouldn't put it past them to just have Rollins repeat, because they have no faith in anybody else, or Vince gets a wild hair up his ass and decides he wants to push....I don't know, whoever out of nowhere, Finn Balor maybe. I NEVER get anything I want in this company, they have no chance of becoming WWE Champion.

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
Midget?

And he isn't as 'vanilla' as Roman.

Does not apply. I know your gimmick is to troll, but 'vanilla midget' applies to Lance Storm. 'Vanilla Fabio' to Reigns.
I've never trolled in my life and I don't have any gimmicks.

Rollins is tiny and sucks on the mic. That makes him vanilla. Reigns can't talk, but he's an excellent ring worker, has a badass aura and is sexy as fuck so that makes up for it.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Some usual people who always try to go "against the grain" are the only ones complaining. I enjoyed this Wrestlemania and so did the majority of people. The cynics and whiners who are complaining about this Mania are the minority who just complain for the sake of complaining.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
How in any way was Bray Wyatt buried? He had an AWESOME match with Taker, where he looked exactly on the same level as him, with Taker barely winning. Two really awesome spots - Sister Abigail into Chokeslam and when Bray did his crab walk and Taker rose at the same time, that was fucking AWESOME. That match put over Bray Wyatt huge without winning. It was nowhere near as bad as losing to Cena.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
No one really won in the end. Reigns will win the title in the next month or two. They had to go with that ending cause their next top babyface was getting booed out of the stadium. so its no masterstroke just biding time really.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
How in any way was Bray Wyatt buried? He had an AWESOME match with Taker, where he looked exactly on the same level as him, with Taker barely winning. Two really awesome spots - Sister Abigail into Chokeslam and when Bray did his crab walk and Taker rose at the same time, that was fucking AWESOME. That match put over Bray Wyatt huge without winning. It was nowhere near as bad as losing to Cena.
If he looked like he was on the same level as him, he would've won. Anybody can fight a main eventer and get their spots in and lose, that doesn't put them over. It was a pointless loss for NO REASON and Calaway should be bitchslapped by every wrestler who actually cares about the business for not putting over a great talent who desperately needed it. Calaway really needed that win to put over his motherfucking couch tonight. :rolleyes:

Bray Wyatt keeps losing and losing and losing these programs, it doesn't build a star, it just tells the fans not to take him seriously, and if by some miracle he ever does get a push, he's not gonna be over because they've fucked him so many times and he'll end up a failure like Roman Reigns.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Pluses
-Biggest break-out star of the past year gets the company's top belt
-Bryan completes the triple crown and has a feel-good moment with past IC champs
-Cena is back in the mid-card to (hopefully) raise the US title's profile
-Lesnar no longer a part-time champ; can now move on to non-title dream matches
-WWE may have saved Reigns' career by NOT putting the belt on him

Negatives
-The so-called new face of fear takes another L at Mania
-Sting treated like a jobber as WCW's corpse gets shitted on

·
Registered
655 Posts
So you lose to Orton and beat Reigns... and that's how you take Brock's belt.

Another belt is won by climbing a ladder with half a dozen guys involved.

When we finally do get a one on one match, we have a bunch of senior citizens run in.

Wrestling isn't wrestling. Tomorrow night on RAW, it's likely the US or IC belt will have to be defended. Storyline wise this has gotten silly.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.