Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some Infamous Canibus dude has me on his stupid shit list. LMFAO. Is it cuz of the Gay people thread? What are you gay? No seriously though, I was just fucking around with that cuz I was bored. I thought I'd made up some story so you poeple had something to talk about. It just came out cuz my friend once made a joke on me with my otehr friend that one of them was gay and shit. So then I thought I'd make a story about that on the foums. It was kinda funny cuz someone gave me "bad" rep. I've lost all the respect, I didn't know I've earned any on the first place by me typing messages. But ok. Back to the shit thing, I'm not a piece of shit, anyone who thinks I am is one themesleves. Oh what are you gonna do now? Plot against me? With what? I'm not even going to guess I wanna find out.

·
Pedal Down The Foothills. Wheelies On The Front.
7,915 Posts
If its such a stupid shit list, why go on for so long trying to figure out why you're on it? And the shit list does not mean you are a piece of shit, it means I have chosen to dislike you for one reason or another...

And yes, it was because of the gay thing, perhaps you were kidding, although how was I supposed to know? There was no way. But since you said you were kidding I suppose I will take you off, since there's no real reason for you to be on there.

N

·
0 Posts
Your sig is breaking the rules, ShadyV1. Reduce it to abide by the rules.

·
Into the night..
3,852 Posts
drop lists are fun to make
For NasJayz and others:
This is how you make a drop list
Without the *'s
You must have [*/drop] at the end
[*drop=Favorite Wrestlers][*option]RVD[*/option][*/drop]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts