Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Husky and McGuillicuty joined Nexus.
But didn't they just have a match determining whether they would join or not?
So if Wade could let them join that easily this week, why didn't he just do that to begin with? fpalm

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Am I the only one who read this thread title and thought that this would be questioning Barrett hitting Cena and thus getting the ref stipulation to go in his favor?

Cause quite frankly, that was a giant hole in logic as to why they went through a full length match just to end with that when he could've done it at the beginning.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is all apart of the bigger picture....
I'm a big fan of the "bigger picture" so I hope so, even though it won't. Haha.

Am I the only one who read this thread title and thought that this would be questioning Barrett hitting Cena and thus getting the ref stipulation to go in his favor?

Cause quite frankly, that was a giant hole in logic as to why they went through a full length match just to end with that when he could've done it at the beginning.
Haha, we might as well make it about that too, 'cause I said the exact same thing during the RAW thread.
All of these "loop holes" makes everything easy.

Another thing, Cena shouldn't be able to hit any member of Nexus like he did tonight.
Wasn't that part of the stipulation after he beat up Tarver. :lmao

·
Registered
23 Posts
I actually liked Tarver, unlike the chick from Wendy's and that Emo kid, Justin Gabriel. Say what you will about Otunga, but he's the key to the destruction of Nexus lol.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,685 Posts
The bigger picture is most likely linked to the GM which will turn out to be very underwhelming.

Can't HHH just come back and bury Nexus already? Make Barrett a champion and be done with it.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^Do you mean HHH burying them by joining or by defeating?
Because one of the two will definitely happen. Haha.
Unless he just completely ignores it and finishes his feud with Sheamus, but I don't see that happening.

·
Registered
62 Posts
'' Am I the only one who read this thread title and thought that this would be questioning Barrett hitting Cena and thus getting the ref stipulation to go in his favor?

Cause quite frankly, that was a giant hole in logic as to why they went through a full length match just to end with that when he could've done it at the beginning. ''

Cos in kayfabe terms, Barratt probably thought Cena could beat Orton, then Cena started to get dominated so therefore just got orton DQ'd

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It was a tryout match, so I guess they impressed Barrett enough to get in. I just wish Lucky Cannon was in aswell :(

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
They needed a replacement for Otunga, in case he quit. I just wish Percy Watson and Titus O'Neil could join Nexus. So we can see how long it takes for them to get run out.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Husky and McGuillicuty joined Nexus.
But didn't they just have a match determining whether they would join or not?
So if Wade could let them join that easily this week, why didn't he just do that to begin with? fpalm
Didn't they have to not be part of Nexus so that they could interfere in a certain match?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
There's at least one case of flawed logic in every episode of Raw these days. Logical booking seems to have died.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
They were always part of Nexus. Now they're just "official". Cena is going to get himself fired at SS because he won't be able to bring himself to screw Orton. Then the next night, or a few weeks from then, a video will surface of Barrett talking to the two of them before his match with Cena, showing that they were actually working for him, thus negating his win and allowing Cena to make a comeback.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts

Maybe Barrett just wanted to see how things would go without him intervening at first? Maybe he just wanted Orton and Cena to go at it with Cena potentially hurting Orton.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts