Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this monday on Raw we heard Orton talk about how nice guys always finish last that's preparing him for a turn! ... & he's the #1 contender do you think they gonna turn him heel to then make Miz the face ?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
They're not turning him heel, it was just a shot at Ken Anderson.

Well, they're not turning him heel now. I think he will be heel again by the time the year is over.

·
My man
6,506 Posts
He's never really been a true face..what face do you know that kicks people in the head? He's been a tweener and he's just slowly inching towards being more heelish.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
He's never really been a true face..what face do you know that kicks people in the head? He's been a tweener and he's just slowly inching towards being more heelish.
This.

FACE Randy Orton attacks everybody except John Cena, while HEEL Randy Orton just attacks everybody.

That's really the only difference.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand that ..

But if they bring back super badass Orton ... can they turn Miz face ? ...
Is turning a good thing for the Miz ?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I understand that ..

But if they bring back super badass Orton ... can they turn Miz face ? ...
Is turning a good thing for the Miz ?
I say give it another year before we talk about turning The Miz face. As of right now, being a heel works for him.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I think Miz would work well as a face, but like you said I think right now's not the time.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
SCSA and that is all i got to say about that.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I doubt they would be turning Orton heel anytime soon. I don't see that happening in the next 2-3 years at the very least. The reaction he got this Monday when he gave Sheamus the RKO and was looking at the door to get out of the cage was damn huge. The crowd was going crazy. Why turn someone who seems to be getting such reactions? At least not in the first year of a face turn.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Both of them won't turn anytime soon, but i think The Miz can be a good babyface someday, he's very charismatic and a very good mic worker so he can basically make anything work, i'm digging his heel character but i'm pretty sure he will make an awesome babyface as well, he seems like a pretty likable and cool guy outside the ring judging on his appearance on Jimmy Fallon's late night show or Tough Enough so he might be able to translate it into on-screen character.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
LOL do you hear the reactions he's getting??? He's not turning heel for a long time now. Miz turning face will work well but it won't be for a while either. It won't be this year. I honestly think he'll turn face when Cena turns heel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts