Wrestling Forum banner

So....I Just got Owned by The rock on twitter! LOL!!

20280 Views 172 Replies 116 Participants Last post by  layeth87smack
Okay, so--i was browsing Rock on twitter, and I accedently Pressed the Block button when I MEANT to respond to his tweet...I made him aware that I unfollowed him by accedent instead after finding out (I orriginally though i reported him for spam) and He actually responded with this:

@Beatles12345..Hey fruity pebble! Don't you ever 'unfollow" me again or '..The Millions..' will Twitter slap the taste out of your mouth!
Should i feel embarresed or proud? :D

Haha! :) I know he's in charicter but still, epic!
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts
You should definitely feel proud! That's so freaking awesome!
I believe you just won, sir!

Reactions: gladdyontherise

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
I was curious why you don't like rock? As a guy who preaches charisma and mic skills... Rock's pretty much the best ever in this area

just find it odd
I hardly consider him the best. He's good, yes, but very overrated and everything that comes out of his mouth is garbage. Just because you have it doesn't mean that I'm going to enjoy it if all of your talents are spent being wasted on nonsense. The guy talks like he's a fucking 12 year old.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
I was curious why you don't like rock? As a guy who preaches charisma and mic skills... Rock's pretty much the best ever in this area

just find it odd
Its because he's the ultimate smark, and Rock, ufortunately, is a face. His smarkiness is shown through his sig, which only consists of heels.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Its because he's the ultimate smark, and Rock, ufortunately, is a face. His smarkiness is shown through his sig, which only consists of heels.
Right. That totally explains why face Austin is my favourite wrestler ever and I HATED heel Austin. It also explains why I'm a lifelong Undertaker fan who's spent 95% of his career as a face. :rolleyes:

Try again, little one...

· Registered
20,781 Posts
You should be honored.

· Registered
5,615 Posts
I hardly consider him the best. He's good, yes, but very overrated and everything that comes out of his mouth is garbage. Just because you have it doesn't mean that I'm going to enjoy it if all of your talents are spent being wasted on nonsense. The guy talks like he's a fucking 12 year old.
Enjoy your fruity pebbles...you yabba dabba BITCH.

· Registered
270 Posts
All his catch phrases got him massively over in the attitude era... his charisma amazing.
It's what the masses wanted to hear and he delivered.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
he is a legend and this was hilarious.

what would we do without you trolling people pyro?
I don't know considering I'm not trolling.

Enjoy your fruity pebbles...you yabba dabba BITCH.
It's past your bedtime, kid. I suggest you hop offline, you don't want to be late catching the little yellow bus to school tomorrow.

All his catch phrases got him massively over in the attitude era... his charisma amazing.
It's what the masses wanted to hear and he delivered.
Yeah, and most of the masses are stupid. That's why pop music like Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber are so big and a lot of actual talent goes unnoticed. What's your point?

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.