Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superstars and I figured "hey I might as well watch this match". I mean its JTG but still, and he didn't look bad at all. Took the match nice and slow took his time. I think a couple months on Superstars and he'll be ready for Raw or SD.

Thoughts on Mason Ryan ??

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Bottom line is the man looks to much like Batista at times, but outside of that he isn't bad in the ring. Give him some more time dominating on Superstars. There is some character there, but they have not yet started to work on it. He was the muscle in The Nexus, and that was the extent of his character. They need to slowly work him in to being something credible in the ring.

I also thought that at some point they would team him up with McIntyre. Something tells me these two guys would make for a solid tag team with Drew. Both aren't really doing much, and I think a tag team with them both would be solid. Somehow I feel like Ryan would show more paired up with someone like Drew, an equal not a leader. Ryan was nothing hanging around with Punk who was moving on to bigger things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts