Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yeah i had me sex with anna ,mickie james cousin ,bitch was fatt but she offerd joint so yeah

bat after i stopped being high shit got weird cause apearantly there is a program called photsot

that you can put your face in others bodies

so 2 things could happen, i ether nailed mickie james cousin wich in my book is like nailing her

or that fat bitch game me photoshot pics..anyway i got some weed so i gues its cool eather way

...anyways any one of you ever got lucky with somone close to a famous person?

ps on time i almost nailed a chick that looked like paris hilton but i had to leave cause braking bad was on

·
Banned
13,408 Posts
so yeah i had me sex with anna ,mickie james cousin ,bitch was fatt but she offerd joint so yeah

bat after i stopped being high shit got weird cause apearantly there is a program called photsot

that you can put your face in others bodies

so 2 things could happen, i ether nailed mickie james cousin wich in my book is like nailing her

or that fat bitch game me photoshot pics..anyway i got some weed so i gues its cool eather way

...anyways any one of you ever got lucky with somone close to a famous person?

ps on time i almost nailed a chick that looked like paris hilton but i had to leave cause braking bad was on

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are not funny.

Leave.

Go to school and learn how to talk/type properly, while you're at it.
anna is that you? yo sorry for the mess in your hair babe i was high and didnt know that i was going to cum... anyways how you hanging? got more of that skywalker og?

·
Banned
9,029 Posts
"I eat the pussy like I have a disease and the antidote is inside the pussy" - Filthy Frank

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
13,705 Posts
anna is that you? yo sorry for the mess in your hair babe i was high and didnt know that i was going to cum... anyways how you hanging? got more of that skywalker og?

I only have sex with people who can speak properly, so, no, I am not Anna, she's about 500 lbs fatter than I will ever be.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Did she have a really strange pussy like Mickie? Don't get me wrong I'd still hit it (Mickie) but did you ask her cousin why Mickie's vagina is so weird?

"I eat the pussy like I have a disease and the antidote is inside the pussy" - Filthy Frank
I used this line at a bar once on a few girls. Mixed results. Hahaha.

But really I do. Blessing and a curse.

Reactions: Jive turkey

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I only have sex with people who can speak properly, so, no, I am not Anna, she's about 500 lbs fatter than I will ever be.
oh sorry then , she told me she is a member of the forum thats why i registerd

bitch only gave me half the ] weed se promised and let me tell you something i did things to win them weeds.. terrible things on a fat woman..

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Less time telling lies/stories nobody gives a fuck about, more time learning how to spell.

Because if you can't spell "but", more than likely you're not getting any.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I don't know broseph. There are some duuuuuuuuumb girls out there who just want to chug dong. I'm sure even girls will back that up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.