Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Reigns over Lesnar in ME seems like a sure thing I don't see them ruining Reigns' big moment or terminating his first, streak-rub, establishing reign early. What do you think?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Maybe they wont since they saw how hated Reigns is. they might decie hes not ready for a long reign and then have rollins cash in to give reigns some sympathy

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Maybe they wont since they saw how hated Reigns is. they might decie hes not ready for a long reign and then have rollins cash in to give reigns some sympathy
Nope, they'll go full Cena with the Reigns push, unfortunately. Just ignore the boos.

I'm hoping he loses the belt within a year, but I have my doubts about that. If they let him pass Punk's reign stocks might drop to $5 a share.

If they let Reigns go over Brock single-handedly clean, it'll be the dumbest thing ever. Even worse than Mysterio's push and title reign.

They'll probably let him kick out after 6 F5s and 20 German Suplexes. It's going to be such a joke watching Brock job to a jumping punch and the running hug.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
No. Rollins has more than proven himself now. He'll have a successful cash in, especially because I genuinely don't think WWE can afford Lesnar anymore onto of all their other talent.
I thought they were going to do it last night, but they didn't. And it gives me a thought that there is a reason Brock is going to be on Smackdown this week. Not only because he was advertised for Raw in the arena and fans will have paid to see him, but also there are plans I believe.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
On the contrary...I see the possibility of Rollins cashing in even more likely bases on the reactions that Roman is getting. Have Rollins cash in and then heel it up. That maybe could get roman over as a face..

Reactions: Phaedra

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
On the contrary...I see the possibility of Rollins cashing in even more likely bases on the reactions that Roman is getting. Have Rollins cash in and then heel it up. That maybe could get roman over as a face..
Yes, we all heard the pop when Brock lunged at him and started pummelling lol, a monster heel turned into a face in a split second because he was punching the face of Seth Rollins. It is the way to save this.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Well I see it happening two ways...

1. Rollins loses cash in to make Reigns look even stronger. Goes on to lose a feud with Reigns.

2. His cash in is successful and they give him lesnar's spot as top heel and book him very strongly, no more geekiness and continue to showcase him. Tho with how Reigns got his reaction Rollins may become the face after taking the belt.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Well I see it happening two ways...

1. Rollins loses cash in to make Reigns look even stronger. Goes on to lose a feud with Reigns.

2. His cash in is successful and they give him lesnar's spot as top heel and book him very strongly, no more geekiness and continue to showcase him. Tho with how Reigns got his reaction Rollins may become the face after taking the belt.
I can only really see option 1 happening which is fucking awful.
Rollins deserves to be champ

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yeah I hope so haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts