Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had it with these guys. I know this seth hyperbolic goofball is just the one guy with three accounts. but honestly, if you're gonna keep saying dumb repetitive shit like this, you're almost asking for some kind of insult. And I can't take you guys seriously, THANKFULLY, but, I don't need to be warned for insulting trash posters like you guys.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,966 Posts
Yep, I'm pretty sure it's just that one clown who trolls the whole site by overhyping Seth Rollins to absurd levels in all 3 of his current accounts.

I do love the guy. He's my 3rd favorite (full-time) male wrestler in the whole company behind Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles. However, you're not going to see me claiming that Rollins is the 'undisputed GOAT' nor will you see me compare him to some of the all-time greats and legends from previous eras. Hell, I highly doubt that you'll even see other Rollins fans do the same too.

I'll assure you that this troll does NOT represent the Rollins fanbase at all. In fact, he is not even a genuine fan of Rollins at all. If that clown ACTUALLY WAS a fan, then you'd see him spew his crap in the fan thread; but that poster doesn't do that because he clearly dislikes Rollins, and he feels the need to troll everyone about it sarcastically.

I know the original account of this dumbass anyway. It's @attituderocks . He's ALWAYS had this hatred and weird obsession with wrestlers like Rollins (who was an internet favorite over a year ago).

That troll can't stand the fact that the majority of the site (at one point) supports popular talents like Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, CM Punk, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Sasha Banks, Asuka, and Bayley; which is why he feels the need to keep starting the same redundant but yet HORRIBLE threads (INCLUDING on his 2 other recent accounts) over the past 4 years on here where he keeps comparing the current wrestlers to respected legends in previous eras. He keeps making these unfair/crazy comparisons because @attituderocks WANTS people on this site to shit on the current talents knowing that a majority of them aren't nearly as respected as the all-time greats.

As if it wasn't ALREADY obvious that @Kentucky34 and @seth the goat are @attituderocks 's alternate accounts, that troll just KEEPS comparing anyone and anything that's current to the Attitude Era (hence his name). I'm sure that most of you have noticed how he NEVER compares someone like Seth Rollins to Hulk Hogan. He never compares someone like Daniel Bryan to Randy Savage nor does he compare someone like AJ Styles to Ultimate Warrior. Hell, he doesn't even compare popular current names like Kevin Owens or Drew McIntyre to either John Cena or Batista. He rarely makes ANY comparisons of the current wrestlers to anyone from nostalgic periods like the Golden Era or the Ruthless Aggression Era.

It's ALWAYS about the Attitude Era; along with how a current top name would fare if they were on the same roster as Steve Austin, The Rock, Mick Foley, Undertaker, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, and Shawn Michaels (very early on in the era).

This troll, @attituderocks , is so fucking obsessed with an era that ended nearly 2 DECADES AGO. Not only that, but now he's recently been obsessed with current wrestlers like Seth Rollins (along with Johnny Gargano and Daniel Bryan to lesser extents) to the point where now he feels the need to sarcastically troll everyone in this site because he wants to keep reminding you folks of what truly annoys him. Hell, he's shat over Rollins on this forum over the past 4 years; but now that's suddenly changed! It's only until about a couple of months ago that he did a complete 180 turn, and decided to overhype Rollins sarcastically because he can't accept the fact there are plenty of fans who GENUINELY see him as a great wrestler who has charisma along with above-average mic skills. That's without even mentioning the other popular wrestlers that he dislikes too. He HATES the fact that all those other internet favorites that he despises have so many fans who strongly support them.

He's such a pathetic individual that he made 2 ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS just so he can make the same trolling posts about Rollins and company. He just so happened to do this coincidentally when the site is in the middle of this shitty update (since December) where there's a limited number of mods keeping these trolls in check. For the record, I'm not blaming you mods. I blame VS for their unnecessary crap with their HUGE failure of an update.

There's a reason why he made 2 different accounts too. @attituderocks once got banned for 1-2 weeks back in late-2016 for flaming me on the General WWE section. I'm pretty sure that he used vulgar remarks before calling me a "kid" who should go to bed/sleep right after I made a harmless response to a comment of his. I also recall him getting banned at least one more time over the past few years AFTER that nasty incident. He's too much of a pussy to continue spamming his sarcastic nonsense about Rollins in his original account alone because he KNOWS that he'll get banned permanently soon for derailing multiple threads and trolling excessively with his blatant hatred for the guy.

Honestly, it's also pretty sad to see that @attituderocks doesn't even try to hide the fact that those 2 other accounts are indeed him. We're pretty much stuck with that tool and his awful threads until he finally gets sacked. This forum might be in bad shape atm (mostly VS's fault for causing this in the first place), but we'll be better off when we're finally rid of @attituderocks and his terrible posts. He's without a doubt one of the worst posters on here.

Anyway, fuck @attituderocks , @Kentucky34 , and @seth the goat for being obnoxious trolls who ruins the topics of so many threads on this site over the past couple of months.

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,174 Posts
I’ve never been warned pal... mods don’t care anymore. You can literally say what you like now with no repercussions, but I agree, I also made a thread about that dork and his alt accounts creaming over Rollins

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve never been warned pal... mods don’t care anymore. You can literally say what you like now with no repercussions, but I agree, I also made a thread about that dork and his alt accounts creaming over Rollins
Headliner warned me about me insulting others. I called kentucky @attituderocks and this other goofball idiots yesterday because thats just how they present themselves. Honestly the trolling was kinda funny at first, but its become too constant. I kinda laughed at it all afterwards though even though in that "seth is the goat" thread I called their comments not funny at all. If i insulted someone else like that on this forum idk if they would've cared as much. These seth rollins trolls have been rattling people's feathers for a little while now, so I guess I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time with that kind of behavior.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts
Headliner warned me about me insulting others. I called kentucky @attituderocks and this other goofball idiots yesterday because thats just how they present themselves. Honestly the trolling was kinda funny at first, but its become too constant. I kinda laughed at it all afterwards though even though in that "seth is the goat" thread I called their comments not funny at all. If i insulted someone else like that on this forum idk if they would've cared as much. These seth rollins trolls have been rattling people's feathers for a little while now, so I guess I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time with that kind of behavior.

If your not part of there cliq then u get banned, jezuz I've seen a lot worse said then what I got banned for a couple of weeks ago, it's not what you know, it's who you know on here, CJ, Brock and Joel are good mods, the rest I'm saying no more or I'll probably get banned for this lolz

Your spot on mate.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts

Are but I did, especially when the person you have a disagreement with is a snitch, goes crying to headliner and I got banned for freakin nothin but it's all good now as I just rise above it, lifes to short To get pissed off at some random dude on the net

·
10,966 Posts
I think @The Food is one of his accounts trolling about Seth Rollins too.

He joined 10 days ago apparently.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are but I did, especially when the person you have a disagreement with is a snitch, goes crying to headliner and I got banned for freakin nothin but it's all good now as I just rise above it, lifes to short To get pissed off at some random dude on the net
I did see u swearing at someone in a WWE PPV thread,it seemed obnoxious at the time but I had heard you were having a difficult time. Sorry to hear that. This place should be like a bar, I mean is the owner of the bar gonna kick a bunch of pals out for a bit of chirping and cursing? This place is far too soft for a wrestling forum. Just as PG as WWE is.

I think @The Food is one of his accounts trolling about Seth Rollins too.

He joined 10 days ago apparently.
Not too familiar with this guy, until I clicked his profile. He has the same "Seth is the GOAT" shtick.The never ending war with the Seth trolls continues. Glad I got my soldiers with me to fight the good fight.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,661 Posts
I did see u swearing at someone in a WWE PPV thread,it seemed obnoxious at the time but I had heard you were having a difficult time. Sorry to hear that. This place should be like a bar, I mean is the owner of the bar gonna kick a bunch of pals out for a bit of chirping and cursing? This place is far too soft for a wrestling forum. Just as PG as WWE is.

Not too familiar with this guy, until I clicked his profile. He has the same "Seth is the GOAT" shtick.The never ending war with the Seth trolls continues. Glad I got my soldiers with me to fight the good fight.
[/
Thanks man, your right bro it should be like a bar but I quit drinking but I'll buy you a drink what u having brad ?? I'll have a OJ , hope there's pool table there and you can smoke haha

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks man, your right bro it should be like a bar but I quit drinking but I'll buy you a drink what u having brad ?? I'll have a OJ , hope there's pool table there and you can smoke haha
I don't drink too often. When I do drink it's usually beer, I rarely have hard liquor. I do smoke daily though and I know someone else that does! Puff puff pass.

·
10,966 Posts
I can assure you I'm not attituderocks, and not a troll. I will admit I'm a huge Rollins mark, but all withing reasonable confides. I just dont really like current WWE and Seth is my favourite, he's great in-ring, can talk, looks like a star, has a ton of experience, knows his craft better than pretty much everybody who wrestlers nowadays. Maybe that's why you get the impression I'm messing around.
attituderocks while has a good eye for talent, is waaaay over the top.

I think I only called him GOAT one time out of 18 or whatever posts, other than that I have said things like he's the best wrestler in WWE and he should be the main focus on the company. Which are things people say about their favourites all the time and is in no way unusual, look at Becky marks or Orton marks for example. A lot of people think that Seth is the best and should be FOTC, Cornette (even though I hate him..), HHH etc. I definitely don't claim he can draw 5.0 rating like ar says. I don't believe saying things like "Seth is the glue that keeps RAW together"counts as trolling, since people say their favourite guy is carrying the show on their backs all the time.
If you guys think I'm trolling I apologise, I just really fucking like the guy and am not fond of people like Mcintyre taking what I believe should be his spotlight.
Alright, I apologize for getting paranoid there. You sound much more reasonable than that clown since he just likes to derail threads.

As long as you aren’t @attituderocks then you’re cool :)

For the record, it’s completely fine that you genuinely like the guy too :D

·
Premium Member
14,965 Posts
People can like what they like.

However, if a thread is about The Rock in 1999, it's probably not the best place to talk about how much you love Seth Rollins.

I think the world of Jay White (the heel Seth dreams he could be). But, I'm not going to go in an nWo thread and say Jay would've fared just as well, if not better, than Hogan as the third man. Because, at that point, it comes across as obvious trolling.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts