Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would be kinda ticked off but get over it in about hmmm i don't know a year or 2. So how would you react?

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I would probably throw up, it would be a complete and utter disgrace to just about everyone in the business.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL we all know its fake bringing that up just seems pointless now. Well I was never really crazy about the streak, but its more of a what if question seeing as how john cena is at this superman stage.

·
Registered
746 Posts
'If Cena Wins We Riot'

·
Registered
537 Posts
Would be a great way of turnin Cena heel and gainin him massive heat if he cheated big time to win ala Austin at Wrestlemania X7

·
Registered
960 Posts
There's also absolutely no reason to keep the streak alive. Taker should go out by pushing someone or something else. Cena and Vince together would start a new era/faction for years.

·
King James
24,700 Posts
Let's say the Streak were to end, who's to say it has to be Cena to do it. How would you feel about Sheamus, McIntyre or Swagger?

btw, I personally don't think the Streak should end unless Taker feels it should happen. Also if it is done correctly during the match, and the rest of that person's career because it would be a part of that person's gimmick for life.

·
Registered
960 Posts
If All those people in the past couldn't do it like HHH and HBK etc. th person who ends it has to be a top guy and has to be reliable, plus it can't be a clean win.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Yeah, I think the only way for Cena, or anyone, to beat Taker is to be a big face who makes a big heel turn. Cena is the most likely now as it would actually be fresh to see. Orton's been heel too much in his career for it to be shocking, Rey's (hopefully) on his way out, and there aren't many other big faces to beat Taker. A heel cheating to beat Taker would do nothing for their career and devalue the win over Taker.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ending Taker's streak should happen one day. However, it should not be Cena. He already has a tirade of accomplishments. it needs to happen to a rising heel who can ride that wave into the main event and become a seemingly unstoppable threat. Think a Lesnar-like heel. He should then win the title, hold it for a year until the next wrestlemania and then have Cena or another top babyface take him down.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I wouldn't be happy about it. I wouldn't be apoplectic by any means, but at this point I really don't see any purpose in ending the streak.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
If Cena ends taker streak, he has to be a heel.

It can't be like "i respect you and i want to face the streak at wrestlemania", it has to be heel cena taking down taker.

Only way streak will end is if a top heel(or top heel in the making) breaks the streak.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts