Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will we have to wait 10 months again? If he dosen't retire and comes back soon who should he feud with? Lesnar, Orton? Will he physically be able to do it anymore?

I don't think once a year appearance is going to cut it anymore,

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Over the past two years when he's been on the sort of schedule he's been he has made it work with feuds with Triple H because Triple H is on a lighter schedule than everyone else in terms of being on TV.

Thing is, I can only see The Undertaker ever wrestling at Wrestlemania now for the rest of his career. If he comes back now, who does he feud with? I suppose it wouldn't be a feud more of a match made for the future, but it'd have to be someone on a similar schedule to him I suppose, like Triple H was.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
There's not much for him to do. He's been everywhere, done everything. He's had his last title runs, he's 20-0 at mania, he's feuded with everyone. The ONLY thing i can see for him is Lesnar, who he had a great feud with a few years back, maybe they could do that since both are on somewhat part time contracts (taker moreso)

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
The raw after EC. As always. Unless something really shitty happends, like raw cred getting caught in europe, by icelandic vulcano....again.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
The raw after EC. As always. Unless something really shitty happends, like raw cred getting caught in europe, by icelandic vulcano....again.
was after rumble this year ;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
The new edition came out today of WWE Magazine, has Taker on cover and says Will The Deadman Rise Again? That may have some insight to it, even if its just a hint. Im not sure if its in stores around here so if anyone has read the article or has the mag, what's it say about Taker? Im really hoping it at least drops a hint for us, but I still want the bell toll to be a suprise. Luckily for me I quit watching wrestling a long time ago, and had just got back into it this year, and the RAW where Taker returned was the FIRST full RAW I had watched, I got very lucky. I just hope we don't have to wait a year but in all honesty, it makes much more sense to stay with his current schedule instead of bringing him back more, risking getting hurt more often, and hopefully his character wouldnt get stale. The once a year thing is pretty cool and it draws people in. BUT from this past RAW, with Kane pretty much ditching Bearer, im betting Taker returns with Bearer next time. :)

·
Men with Ven
4,279 Posts
He'll be back for mania, and I expect him to be back for the one after, can you imagine it being Undertakers last match without Vince plugging it to the sky? It's sad not seeing him anymore, but his appearance make Mania even more special.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Regal had an interview with Sky and he said he very much doubt it was the end for both HHH and Undertaker and we'll most likely see them wrestle again, but not each other since nothing can top their last match.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Maybe he will rescue Paul from Kane.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,697 Posts
Don't know who he'd feud with, but it'd be cool if he had a Summerslam match. He hasn't actually wrestled at the damn PPV in four years.

I doubt he'll be kept off TV until next year's Mania, as the newest WWE magazine actually talks about when we might see him again. Sure, it's all sugar-coated kayfabe, but it's interesting that they're putting the notion out there that we'll see him sooner than later.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I think right now it's only WrestleMania. But I think when he does decide this is it he'll have a real run and stay around for a year or so. I think he's one wrestler that they can actually sell PPVs and even sell out house shows if they have him wrestle and call it Undertaker's farewell tour.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think Paul Bearer returning to Raw was just a one-off to be honest, I don't think they will make a storyline out of it, it's just because Orton Sr got beat up last week and it was like Orton's backlash.

I often wonder if we will see much more of Undertaker tbh. I reckon only at WM (and obviously the weeks preceding in order to create build-up/fued) until he retires now.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
We will see Taker again at Mania, like usual. I think the Paul Bearer thing was a one off. To be honest, I think that was them killing off his character once and for all...so, is Orton going to be arrested for murder? ;)

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
hopefully we'll see him back sometime in summerslam for a feud with the newly revived masked Kane, both men are reaching the end of their careers and it would be epic to see these two go one more time especially if there was some stipulation added. remember there is no streak on the line so this one truely can go either way. Only thing is if they do this they have to build Kane up way strong than he is right now, because since he's returned he's looked like a joke.

·
Banned
178 Posts
hopefully we'll see him back sometime in summerslam for a feud with the newly revived masked Kane, both men are reaching the end of their careers and it would be epic to see these two go one more time especially if there was some stipulation added. remember there is no streak on the line so this one truely can go either way. Only thing is if they do this they have to build Kane up way strong than he is right now, because since he's returned he's looked like a joke.
what happend to the streak? He's still undefeated, right?

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts
It would be cool if he made an appearance at Raw 1000 in July, but he will likely show up on the RTWM next year.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts