Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Miz winning the WWE Title last night, I have a feeling these two will meet somewhere down the line. Especially since Morrison is being pushed quite a lot now as well. Could you ever see these two main eventing against each other?

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Iam thinking Royal Rumble

Though some people have said mania

While the Haters go "miz in a Mania Main Event Are you Serious"

Really what else are they going to do thogh?

every combination with the old guard has been done

I think Miz and Morrsion Built up Could Sell At Mania easily

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Elimination Chamber.

The Miz could lose the title in the shuffle like Sheamus did last year, and John Morrison could win it without even actually facing his old rival. That would set up The Miz vs. John Morrison for the WWE Championship @ WrestleMania XXVII, kayfabe-wise, proving once and for all who is the better superstar.

But that's just my theory.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Rumble Would be for the best, Test the Waters with Morrison, See if Miz can hang in a main event match With out a gimmick against a superior worker, no Pressure on them since the Rumble Match is what sells the PPV

No Lose situation

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
TLC - The Miz vs Randy Orton

RR - The Miz vs John Morrison :)()

EC - The Miz retains with Riley's help

WM - The Miz vs Randy Orton :)() - Orton wins, The Miz is pissed on Riley and they start feud

Something like that...

·
New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,440 Posts
I don't know why people assume that just because they are former partners, they will feud. I doubt we will see a feud from them anytime soon, especially with Wrestlemania around the corner, Orton being entitled to a rematch, and HHH's return looming.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
I don't know why people assume that just because they are former partners, they will feud. I doubt we will see a feud from them anytime soon, especially with Wrestlemania around the corner, Orton being entitled to a rematch, and HHH's return looming.
its more then they are just former parters

They have Been biter rivals since the break up, in a constant measure up manship, Added to the fact that they are so opposite the compliment each other well it just makes sense

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Rumble Would be for the best, Test the Waters with Morrison, See if Miz can hang in a main event match With out a gimmick against a superior worker, no Pressure on them since the Rumble Match is what sells the PPV

No Lose situation
Quite soon I would think, and this would be best.

Royal Rumble has been the PPV for title matches of lesser imporance since all the main evneters can go into the rumble match, and the rumble match sells itself. I could see Morrison getting a push similar to Jeff Hardy where he had been built up near the end of the year, got some big wins and challenged Orton at the Rumble for the title, even though he lost the match he still looked great and looked more of a main evneters.

So I say Miz/Morrison at the Rumble with Miz retaining, only for Morrison to eliminate him in the elimination chamber setting up Miz/Morrison at Mania. I would LOVE a Miz/Morrison Mania match with Morrison winning the rumble, but I just can't see them going through with it. They would prefer to have main event matches which have been done to death and keeping fresh faces out. I seriously doubt Miz keeps the title all the way to Mania.

·
Registered
172 Posts
1 on 1 for the title? No, they won't.
It's obvious, Miz defends the title against Orton at TLC, and then Big Time PPVs coming. Miz-Morrison at Mania? No... WWE just won't do that. And why should they? Look - with Triple H, Randy Orton, John Cena, Sheamus or even Barret in roster close to Mania WWE would not even think of Miz-Morrison.

I hope we'll see a non-title Wrestlemania fued...

·
Registered
806 Posts
A title-tennis feud on the Road to Wrestlemania? Like it :)

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The Miz should keep the belt until Mania, if not, then all the months of build-up will go to waste, i can't imagine if he loses the title he will be able to regain the title back easily because he's a weak champion kayfabe-wise. I have a feeling Morrison/Miz confrontation won't be too far away, Miz isn't reliable in the ring and of course WWE doesn't want him to look bad in his PPV main event matches so my guess is after Morrison wins KOTR, he will challenge The Miz for the title at the Rumble, and i assume The Miz will somehow retain his title against Orton (and perhaps Barrett) at TLC. What Miz and Morrison do together always turn into gold so this will be a perfect chance to build-up a potential classic feud between these two until Mania, since Orton has to get involved in the title picture, let him win the Rumble and challenges Smackdown's world champion which i'll assume will be Kane or whoever that person will be.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,349 Posts
If WWE can find a big time dream match to have as the main event then I have no problem if they want to give two younger guys a shot at having a title match at Wrestlemania. But if the plan is to just have Miz/Morrison as one of the real headliners I don't think it's a good idea and I don't think it will happen.

·
Registered
998 Posts

No Lose situation
that sounds really smart. u sir, know your wrestling

·
Registered
942 Posts
I definitely see Miz/Morrison happening at the Rumble.

They have been quietly building Morrison also. The feud w/ Sheamus was the start of that. Quite frankly, he's my pick to win KOTR.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i can see miz bragging about being champion and then having a one off with morrison losing. i dont think it will be a long, drawn out feud. im sure they will have some sort of major feud in the future, but it wont be like that for a while. although i wonder if given time to build something up, i wonder if they could ME mania....??? nah, not yet...

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
The Miz

TLC - Miz vs Orton vs Barrett
Royal Rumble - Miz vs King of the Ring Winner Morrison
Elimination Chamber Miz vs 5 Superstar (New Champion Here)

·
Registered
540 Posts
I would love to see them face each other in the future and Morrison has been getting a push but its hard to say where that push would lead to (Maybe King of the Ring but thats inpossible)because last he got a push it went straight down the toilet.

If he dosen't win King of the Ring then he will continue his feud with Sheamus and possibly be a contender for the WWE title at RR and and paticipate in Chamber match and maybe end up being the last 3 reamaing guys just like the last Chamber he was in and end up eliminating Miz and maybe face him at WM. If WWE does MITB at next year WM and Morrison ends up in that would suck and he might end up like Jack Swagga.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts