Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because to be honest, I'm gonna go on a vacation to florida tomorrow. And Im thinking about going to the show on thursday. And you can be sure I would boo brooke. How is TNA gonna censor it? they got lucky with the london crowd because they could censor their chants, but now its live, they are screwed now with Brooke XD

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
I really dont get why you would boo her, whats the big deal?

She has come across well in interviews, puts over TNA, gives them some mainstream media coverage, and will only be involved with the knockouts.

The over-reaction is ridiculous to her joining.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts

She has come across well in interviews, puts over TNA, gives them some mainstream media coverage, and will only be involved with the knockouts.

This. Maybe she will do a tremendous job. We don't know.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Crossing fingers for slut chants.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Brooke becomes Garrett Bischoff's valet, turning him heel in the process. Boss Hogan has a meltdown over this, and hires Kurt Angle to teach him a lesson about messing around with daddy's little girl. Kurt Angle proceeds to put on a squash match, but at the end Eric Bischoff returns, and costs Kurt Angle a count out loss. And here comes New Jack!!!

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Slut chants would be pretty old school and awesome. She's a bitch who preyed on her Daddy's employer's stupidity to get a job.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,834 Posts
I hope she get's an awful time from the fans. Hopefully if she get's booed a lot, they take it as a sign to get her off tv. But I'd be worried they might just ignore it and turn her heel or something to compensate.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Thank god for the live Impact.

People will boo her. And there be no way they can change it.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts

Have you seen her? She's a spoiled brat, people will boo her.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
i hope she gets booed. shes spoiled and only has a job because of her dad and trust me, she will do a terrible job. she isnt stephanie macmahon or karen angle, shes gonna suck.

and yes, slut chants would be epic lol.

only thing that sucks are that most fans in the impact zone are either plants who are told who to boo and chant for or people(or tourists) who dont really watch wrestling and are just there to see what it is and dont know who to chant for.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
If she gets a lot of boos it means people are reacting and they will show more of her. Better to have no reaction at all, pretend she isn't there.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
By filling entire Impact zone with plans that'll blindly cheer and boo who they tell them to before the show starts.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts