Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking at this storyline which has been going on a while, and the Bellas are having a wager on who can kiss Bryan first. How do you think the whole thing will end?

·
Registered
13,884 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
with DB explaining to the Bellas that he said he was a "Vegan" not a "Virgin" and subsequently seeing the disappointment on their faces.

Then he can get back to wrestling

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
With Bryan having a threesome with them then gaining a Batista reputation and a career based around boning all the women he can (in and out of wrestling)

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
I'm sure it will end with Bryan doing something that a sponsor doesn't consider PG and he'll get fired again.

In all honesty though, I have no idea where they're going with this. I hoping that he kisses one of them, then Punk comes out and calls them both 4's again. Then this leads into a major fued between Bryan and Punk. But in reality I'm not going to get my hopes up.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Bryan turns around and says i think we should stay friends, and then the bellas cry and Bryan cries. Ahh this is the simple WWE wrtiers approach.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
with DB explaining to the Bellas that he said he was a "Vegan" not a "Virgin" and subsequently seeing the disappointment on their faces.

Then he can get back to wrestling
For some reason, I can see that happening.

And if it does, you're going to get green repped out the ass.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
For some reason Bryan in this storyline always reminds me of Michael Cera's character from "Superbad" movie.

I don't care how it ends, it just needs to end soon. After this angle ends, i'd like to see Bryan and Sheamus to have a mini feud (not necessarily involving US title) just to kill time before HHH returns.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
Its gonna end with Derrik Batemen stealing both Bellas of him after NXT completing the Heel Turn of Mr Chicks + America.

·
Banned
858 Posts
I think a better question would be who the fuck thought it would be a good idea stop Bryan doing the thing that was getting him over with the crowd? I'm sure they have a couple of Sea Manatees writing these storylines.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Have him have sex with both of them before a world title match.

He comes out as The American Dragon with a full beard that wasn't there 30 seconds ago and kicks some heads in.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
So much for Daniel Bryan's "Ruthless" character.. WWE making a joke out of one of the best in ring performers in their company, it's pretty sad to see.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts