Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys think that creative will write serena out of the SeS storyline and smackdown althogether ?.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Maybe they could replace her with Eve. Isn't she the one who has been working out nonstop because LayCool told her to? That might go well with the straight edge lifestyle.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They seemed to be hinting at a future punk/gallows fued , I was thinking that perhaps Gallows would attack Serena ( maybe he is envious or her and punks relationship or something like that) however this would proberbly mean a face turn for Punk.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Have Punk have another diva join out of nowhere, rename her Serna and act as though nothing ever happened. The commentators can mull over what actually happened to her, but Punk will pretend that nothing has changed at all. Adding to his lunatic persona.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
well after his match with JTG this week, he said be better or be gone, just have punk mention how serena went to her old ways again and kicked her out the group offscreen.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
They'll write her off like they did with Daniel Bryan. Say she went back to her old ways and therefore has been kicked out of the group.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Have Punk have another diva join out of nowhere, rename her Serna and act as though nothing ever happened. The commentators can mull over what actually happened to her, but Punk will pretend that nothing has changed at all. Adding to his lunatic persona.
I absolutely love this idea, just because it's so bizarre.

It's kind of like when they replaced the daughter on Roseanne as a parody of replacing Darrin on Bewitched. Til Death did the same thing.
Except with Punk, this could have some nice creepy undertones.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I absolutely love this idea, just because it's so bizarre.

It's kind of like when they replaced the daughter on Roseanne as a parody of replacing Darrin on Bewitched. Til Death did the same thing.
Except with Punk, this could have some nice creepy undertones.
I love this idea too.

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
Easy.

Have Punk abruptly bring out another diva (Rosa, maybe?), ceremoniously shave her head, and then proclaim her his serenity. A warm embrace from Punk, confusion from the commentators, and that's all you'd need.

It'd add another layer to Punk's image as a sociopath, and he could just move on like Serena never left. Of course, it'd be Rosa. We'd know it's Rosa. But, in Punk's mind, the SES remains on track.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think they should take one of the Bella Twins, make them useful for a change and we'd be able to tell them apart for once! This way, they could stop whoring them to every new celebrity that comes along on Raw as well.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
I've got a great idea: Punk will state that after months of warning Serena about it, she continued to have "rough nights" and being an incorrigible drunk who disgraced the SES, so she was kicked out.

I swear, the genius of this writing is beyond all compare.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts