Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He just up and left TNA for no real reason despite beating Morgan in a fued, right? I wasn't a fan of the whol SuperMex gimmick, but when he was basically doing what he was doin in LAX, but as a single competitor it was cool. I kinda think TNA dropped the ball here. Sure he isn't the greatest speaker, but he's a solid worker imo. Why have TNA just completely dropped him? They could use a good powerhouse on the face team to team up against Immortal

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
SuperMex was a cool gimmick, but he was a poor worker so he's no big loss imo.

·
Registered
919 Posts
It would be best for TNA to not bring him back. Hernandez was awful all around and is near 40 years old.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Good powerhouse wrestler.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
He's not as strong of a single worker as he was a tag worker. The break up of LAX really did him or Cide no favors. But Konnan and TNA's falling out didn't either so yeah.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't see why age matters if it didn't affect his in ring work. I'm sure Kurt Angle's age doesn't matter to a majority of people here.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
He was pretty old, been away from TNA for a while and the only way he would be interesting is if they brought back Homicide for LAX. No real big loss, tbh.

14,478 Posts
I'm pretty sure he just signed a new contract, or am I missing something here?

They made him go to Mexico to increase his mexican following. He'll be back sometime next year.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
TNA hates having characters with edge. As soon as someone with edge gets over (LAX, Anderson, etc) then TNA is QUICK to turn them face...and a corny face at that. I think everyone should watch some of Hernandez promos from Mexico. THAT is the gimmick he should return with...not the friendly Spanglish gimmick.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
TNA hates having characters with edge. As soon as someone with edge gets over (LAX, Anderson, etc) then TNA is QUICK to turn them face...and a corny face at that. I think everyone should watch some of Hernandez promos from Mexico. THAT is the gimmick he should return with...not the friendly Spanglish gimmick.
This.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CHecked out the mexican hate promo. It was surprising, but it'd be pretty nice to see that in TNA imo. I do agree with you, Thomas. Happened with Pope too.

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
TNA hates having characters with edge. As soon as someone with edge gets over (LAX, Anderson, etc) then TNA is QUICK to turn them face...and a corny face at that.
I thought Morgan and Jeff Hardy were going to bust out some eggnog and pudding. How laid back is everyone? Earlier, we saw Morgan kissing Foley’s butt, with their backs turned to Immortal/Fortune. The cherry on the cake had to be RVD pointing at Jeff Hardy and saying: "I hate him” to Morgan during the tag match (I only got a split second lip-read, so forgive me if I’m mistaken).

On the subject at hand, I’d have given Hernandez a ‘Mad Mex’ heel gimmick. He was desperately in need of a change.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts