Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short extract from wwe.com's "ecks factor"
Talking point: Triple H is removed from power on Raw; John Laurinaitis is named Interim General Manager

Eck’s Factor: I enjoyed watching Triple H run the show every week, but it certainly was good to see The Game kicking butt in a t-shirt and jeans at the end of the show rather than wearing a suit and staying above the fray. I also think the Laurinaitis Era is going to make for some compelling television. The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim General Manager of Raw is certainly a guy that the WWE Universe loves to hate. On a side note, whatever happened to the anonymous Raw General Manager?
That line i bolded shows my point. I personally hope they tie up all ends at some point, making the nexus higher power, conspiracy, anon. raw gm etc that has been left open ended.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
604 Posts
They realized that the whole anonymous thing was going nowhere. I feel that they really didn't have anyone to surprise the fans with. Hell they could've brought Eugene back but only as a tool(no not seriously)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Like if they bring Foley back and say he is the GM. How the hell they explain the fact that he was working for TNA while being GM.
Prolly something like the previous anon GM didn't cut it so we got Foley.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope they address it in show. Maybe part of the awesome truth conspiracy angle?

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I'm surprised they even mentioned it there, tbh. I'd have thought they'd have got rid of it quietly by now and hoped nobody would notice.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
The WWE Completely DROPPED the DAMN BALL on this one..At First it was interesting..maybe it's like the WCW Hummer Driver...We will never know...just like the NEXUS..CM Punk didn't even said he left nexus they just made it like Punk NEVER joined Nexus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts