Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't get it. If you upset Bischoff, you had to fight Kane. If you were a heel who got to Teddy, you had to face Undertaker. Now it's upset Ace and face..Tensai?

His whole return to WWE seems underwhelming. I mean, was it in Matt Bloom's contract that he would be guaranteed this push if he returned?

I mean, Tensai is up while Ambrose, Rollins and Ohno are all in FCW.

I said it earlier- I will say it again: Brodus Clay should be getting Tensai's push. He is too talented to be the Funkasaurus and I enjoy him infinitely more than I enjoy Tensai. I just can't get into him. What's sad is we'll probably see Lord Tensai vs. Punk for the WWE Championship at No Way Out.

It's better than Cena main eventing and closing out RAW but it just seems, meh.

He's now beaten the top two faces in the company. Wouldn't it have made more sense if either

Bryan had gotten the pin to make it look like he has a chance to win

or

Punk overcame the odds, furthering the tension with him and Ace?

This RAW was better than last week but that's not saying much. Knowing that Tensai is Ace's go-to-guy really says something and in my opinion, it's not good.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wow I never notice that before but when I read the thread's title I realized how much of a step down Tensai is. The thing is that this was completely avoidable; they have Mark Henry he's not doing anything if he went over Cena and Punk as Johnny's enforcer then they both would get so much heat and the story would be better for it. Hell just have Kane act as Johnny's enforce he a least is credible and doesn't feel rush or have an offensive gimmick.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
Tensai is like herpes, for a while you'd wish he wasn't there, but sooner or later he'll grow on you.

·
Registered
345 Posts
fuck it, tensai vs. brodus clay in a falls count anywhere match. tell me that shit wouldn't be fucking awesome.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Tensai is actually one of the few heels on the current roster that looks intimidating. He's like a Japanese monster. He's a freak that is ready to kick anyone's ass. Sorry, but IWC's darlings like Rhodes, Ziggler, and Ambrose don't look the slightest bit intimidating. They have in-ring talent, sure, but Tensai is a fucking beast; like we had Kane.

·
KO
5,566 Posts
Tensai is shit. He's bad in the ring, has a horrible gimmick, the trunks he wears, his antics and hissing are ridiculous and he's not over the least bit despite beating Cena and Punk in the last month. He should fuck off.

·
Registered
13,079 Posts
Haven't been able to dig Tensai yet. His move set feels underwhelming for an ass-kicking type heel.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I like to see Tensai as Johnny's enforcer

·
Registered
721 Posts
Well its obvious who is the worst of the three.

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
Tensai is somewhat comparable to Del Rio. Not in talent, but in the way that he's been handled. Pushed too hard without establishing a connection with the audience, and as a result no one gives a fuck that he's beating the two most over guys in the company.

·
Registered
418 Posts
What I hate about Tensai is that he prances around the ring as if he's Tajiri. Wtf are all those poses he does? Thats what a 150lb japanese gimmick guy does, not a guy the size of Tensai.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Yoshi Tatsu would be better with the Tensai gimmick since he is actually Japanese.

But how is it TNA gets Morgan; WWE gets A-Train; and Jindrak is still in limbo?

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
I really don't get it. If you upset Bischoff, you had to fight Kane. If you were a heel who got to Teddy, you had to face Undertaker. Now it's upset Ace and face..Tensai?

His whole return to WWE seems underwhelming. I mean, was it in Matt Bloom's contract that he would be guaranteed this push if he returned?

I mean, Tensai is up while Ambrose, Rollins and Ohno are all in FCW.

I said it earlier- I will say it again: Brodus Clay should be getting Tensai's push. He is too talented to be the Funkasaurus and I enjoy him infinitely more than I enjoy Tensai. I just can't get into him. What's sad is we'll probably see Lord Tensai vs. Punk for the WWE Championship at No Way Out.

It's better than Cena main eventing and closing out RAW but it just seems, meh.

He's now beaten the top two faces in the company. Wouldn't it have made more sense if either

Bryan had gotten the pin to make it look like he has a chance to win

or

Punk overcame the odds, furthering the tension with him and Ace?

This RAW was better than last week but that's not saying much. Knowing that Tensai is Ace's go-to-guy really says something and in my opinion, it's not good.
sounds like you do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts