Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This whole thing with John Morrison & Dibiase/maryse screams a return for melina. Do you think we might see melina return at the next PPV and feud with dibiase and maryse in parnter with Jomo?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Who the hell really cares about the divas in general?
I would, if they were wrestlers rather than table dancers and cheerleaders.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I would love it, actually getting Morrison in a feud and on PPV would do wonders, however the WWE don't seem to realise that.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I thought there was bad blood between Morrison and Melina?
I think they're actually a couple again...

I would like to see it, Morrison/Melina have great chemistry together and it would make for a good four way feud leading up to Summerslam maybe. All I want is for Morrison/Dibiase to actually have a feud, just a feud! Not just randomly wandering around winning/losing matches for no real reason.

Pyro: If it does happen, why would it stop either of them getting the case?

·
Registered
540 Posts
It looks obvious that will happen. Time for the WWE to open their eyes and turn Morrison heel and let Melina manage him in order for him to get over with the fans. Morrison and Melina > Ted & Mayrse.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Morrison & Melina vs. DiBiase & Maryse at Summerslam, I'm calling it right now.

That is, however, if Melina is back before Summerslam.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think it's definitely a possibility, but I don't think that Melina will be brought back just to be Morrison's partner. I think she'll come back and enter the Divas Title picture, probably taking the title off of Alicia Fox. Once she enters a feud with Maryse over the title, and you just know that will happen, we could see DiBiase/Maryse vs. Morrison/Melina.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Melina > DiBiase/Morrison feud. Anything less than building the division around her is unacceptable.

But I gave up on hoping they do sensible things with the Divas.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts