Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before anyone whines im not trolling, admittedly i bring up the point which has literally just popped into my head and is very much said with tongue in cheek but im wondering...

Since JoMo pretty much brushed off Trish during WM as we all know and fucked up his own push in doing so, Being the "man" he is do you think he has stuck it to ol'Stone Cold for facepalming the Tough Enough chick who suggested Melina was in her favorite match, Hey in my opinion if your going to stand up for your girl when she recieves a slight you gotta be consistant...

Would love to be a fly on the wall for that

· Registered
710 Posts
Why would he be upset by something on a reality show which takes what may be anywhere from a 30 minute to 2 hour elimination interview and condense into a few minutes. He may have had no qualms with that match in and of itself but because the fact the girl mentioned someone only cause she is related to her.

· Registered
2,292 Posts
Why would he be upset by something on a reality show which takes what may be anywhere from a 30 minute to 2 hour elimination interview and condense into a few minutes. He may have had no qualms with that match in and of itself but because the fact the girl mentioned someone only cause she is related to her.
She isn't related to her. The one who is related to Alicia looks like Alicia, I thought this was obvious.

And who cares? Morrison is done.

· Registered
1,470 Posts

· Registered
543 Posts
lol i would pay to see that

jomo : "excuse me mr austin , u disrespected my girl and i want to talk with u "

SCSA: " GET OUT OF MY WAY SON I'M BUSY"

jomo : "no probldem"
Great! :lmao:lmao

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
Between ignoring numerous accusations and the pretty strong circumstantial evidence that she cheated on him numerous times, or at the very least ran around on him when they had a break in the relationship...OR alcohol and spousal abuse and thats the bottom line 'CUZ COLD SHOULDERS SAID SO! isn't there a middle ground? Like banging ring rats and all the 20 year olds in the company?

· Registered
12,125 Posts
Nah.. It wasnt about Melina. Austin asked her about her favorite match ever.. out of the hundreds of great matches, she chose Melina vs Alicia Foxx.. If the question was "Whats ure favourite Divas match?" then her answer wouldn't have been a complete joke.

I think, It had nothing to do with Morrison/trish/Melina shit.

· Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fuck Austin, and fuck The Rock too on that note.
dam u mad...

Seriously though, JoMo does seem to be acting a bit too big for his breeches at the mo, i do think he should have gone to Austin and said it was a tad disrepectful, Austin would prolly apologise and explain....not like Austin has banged his missus (that we know of)...Off Topic i after the Batista debaucle JoMo garners no respect from me anyhoot and is a joke really, I dont care how big and angry batista looks if he tapped my girl id twat him with an iron bar or something doesnt matter how big he is in the end you end up getting fucked up but you still garner a little respect...

· Registered
4,946 Posts
Nah.. It wasnt about Melina. Austin asked her about her favorite match ever.. out of the hundreds of great matches, she chose Melina vs Alicia Foxx.. If the question was "Whats ure favourite Divas match?" then her answer wouldn't have been a complete joke.

I think, It had nothing to do with Morrison/trish/Melina shit.
The real clincher was when Austin asked her to name an additional favourite match. Her response was something like "I can't think of any. I'm new to this". It shows she's not a fan. She couldn't even come up with something obvious like Hogan vs Andre or Rock vs Austin?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.