Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, if he's booked the same way like he was before being WWE champion, i don't see him lasting long as WWE champion because he lost a lot of matches weeks before cashing in and nobody on Raw can defeat Orton fair and square, unless there will be a lot of DQ finishes in Miz's title matches and i really don't want to see that. There's another problem and i'm sure a lot of you already knew this, he doesn't look convincing as a main eventer, his movesets aren't fancy either. That being said, it should be interesting to see how they will book his reign, really looking forward to seeing it.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
^ Miz had a better build and i dont think the Top dogs will be as reluctant to lay down to him

He can be

if he will be booked strongly remains to be seen, i cant remember the last heel champion that was booked strongly during their first run

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
^ you know that's true

Miz never complains about having to wrestle when the GM makes him, hell he accepted Daniel Bryan's challenge without a second of hesitation

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
we get it you dont like him

you can stop trolling now
Why am I trolling? Because I don't go from post to post saying "MIZ IZ AWESOME!!!"

I've been consistent with my opinion of the Miz ever since he started to get pushed.

I think he's corny as fuck, and the WWE can do a lot better.

Trolling would indicate I'm trying to grab someone's attention negatively. I'm not. I'm stating my opinion on a free message board.

I may state that opinion at lot. But I'm not gonna jump on some shitty bandwagon.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Why am I trolling? Because I don't go from post to post saying "MIZ IZ AWESOME!!!"
yeah no one dose that

I've been consistent with my opinion of the Miz ever since he started to get pushed.

I think he's corny as fuck, and the WWE can do a lot better.

Trolling would indicate I'm trying to grab someone's attention negatively. I'm not. I'm stating my opinion on a free message board.
yes and are u gonna end every post with a shot at the miz's ring skills?

I may state that opinion at lot. But I'm not gonna jump on some shitty bandwagon.
Its not a band wagon if he had a shit ton of fans before he won the belt

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
It's true that one of Miz's characteristics is letting his mouth get him into trouble: the Extreme Rules bit with Big Show and Teddy Long, wanting to fight Bret Hart, immediately accepting Bryan's challenge, there are too many examples to list.

You can't dismiss how Alex Riley serves as a "equalizer" against a guy like Cena, Orton, Triple H. And Miz will be booked fairly strongly insofar as he'll probably go over a bunch of guys underneath that very top strata cleanly since that's what he's done in the past. The fact that he took some losses as he was transitioning from midcarder to main-eventer means less than what some are making it out to be.

However, you can't expect him to be booked "strongly," per se, since no heel champion not named Kane is booked strongly anymore. They made Randy Orton's dangerous psychotic fall prey to fucking Shane McMahon and get eaten alive by Batista in about six minutes in a PPV cage match; Jack Swagger couldn't buy a win; Chris Jericho enjoyed one meaningful victory as champion, but he needed to introduce the belt to ensure his victory; Sheamus is protected, wisely, but never allowed to actually cleanly defeat an established main event babyface. It goes on and on. So if you're expecting to see Miz get a run like Triple H's first major breakthrough run where he retires a legend and dominates the entire roster like a titan, I'm not sure what product you've been watching (not that anyone would literally expect that given the attributes of Miz anyway).

Reactions: starship.paint

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he'll probably be booked as he has been so far, just a cocky guy who will fight anyone but cant beat the top guys without cheating or something.

one thing about him is he's never shown fear of anyone, he'll fight anyone. but he will cheat like a mofo.
Hmm yeah i think you're right, it seems they're gonna book him as 'ultimate opportunist', speaking kayfabe, Miz is a smart wrestler, he takes every opportunity and makes the best out of it, he didn't cash in at Survivor Series because i'm sure he wanted to get rid of Cena first and he knew Cena always stays true to his words and as consequence he got 'fired' for calling the match right down the middle, and Miz knew Super Orton was gonna win as always, Miz was not gonna cash in successfully as long as Cena was still around, and on monday he cashed in at the perfect time which was when Orton was very vulnerable and none was protecting him, very good strategy imo.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
yeah no one dose that

yes and are u gonna end every post with a shot at the miz's ring skills?

Its not a band wagon if he had a shit ton of fans before he won the belt

-Ever since Miz started saying how "Awesome" he is, people have been saying that.

-Who gives a fuck if I always post about the Miz's ring skills? He's a hot topic, so I can't have a negative opinion of him? I think Sheamus, Wade Barrett, and Drew McIntyre are shit in the ring, too. If they were WWE Champion, I'd say how much I didn't like their ring skills.

-I don't give a fuck if he has a "shit ton of fans". Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift have a shit ton of fans, too. I'm not gonna go listen to their crappy albums.

Millions of people watch The Real Housewives and The Hills. That doesn't mean it's not god awful. It just means a lot of people like to watch shitty TV shows.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
he is going to lost all his PPV`s via disqualification at least until Royal Rumble , but after RR i don`t really know. thats my opinion

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
-Ever since Miz started saying how "Awesome" he is, people have been saying that.
yes cause he invented the word:rolleyes:

-Who gives a fuck if I always post about the Miz's ring skills? He's a hot topic, so I can't have a negative opinion of him? I think Sheamus, Wade Barrett, and Drew McIntyre are shit in the ring, too. If they were WWE Champion, I'd say how much I didn't like their ring skills.
your derailing the thread with your ranting the op asked a very simpple question, and it wasn't "is the miz good in the ring"
-I don't give a fuck if he has a "shit ton of fans". Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift have a shit ton of fans, too. I'm not gonna go listen to their crappy albums.

Millions of people watch The Real Housewives and The Hills. That doesn't mean it's not god awful. It just means a lot of people like to watch shitty TV shows.
and this has to do with my pointing out that its not a "bandwagon" how exactly?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
You act like The Miz is the flavor of the month. What you call a bandwagon didn't start 2 days ago. It's a fanbase thats consistantly grown over the past 2 years. At this point, The Miz has more fans than critics.

Call it what you want. The Miz "bandwagon" is getting bigger by the week, and will continue to do so for the forseeable future.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
You act like The Miz is the flavor of the month. What you call a bandwagon didn't start 2 days ago. It's a fanbase thats consistantly grown over the past 2 years. At this point, The Miz has more fans than critics.

Call it what you want. The Miz "bandwagon" is getting bigger by the week, and will continue to do so for the forseeable future.
Exactly.

I came a miz fan during Cyber sunday when he was voted into the title match with Cm punk and every one thought it was gonna suck but turned out to be a good match

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Do You Think The Miz Is Gonna Be Booked As A Strong Champion?

No, I don;t think he's gonna be booked as a strong champion. It doesn't fit him, he needs to be a coward with a big mouth. I can see him winning some matches from the bigger stars, but then drops the title against another new main eventer or Cena.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Remember that one match with Daniel Bryan the Miz had, and he complained about
having a "hernia". Then Alex Riley was his replacement as usual. Sometimes Miz does
back out of fights even thought his mouth got him into the fight into the first
place. I'm not sure if it was a cowardly act or a strategy, but this is how
I see his title reign going. He is either going to cheat or find a way out of
situations.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Ofcourse he isn't going to be booked strongly,new champs,specially heels,never get a strong reing,and if even with a guy like Sheamus,Swagger or Orton (in his first heel reign) never get booked well,why would a guy who looks like a teenager should?

Obs: perro looks like a little girl with a crush :lmao

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
He's obviously not going to be booked as a strong champion. Even guys who are big are booked weak, especially on their first reign and especially if they're heels. The only strong heel champion in a long time is Kane, and he's a different kind of heel alltogether. Miz will be playing the role of a resourceful and cunning cowardly heel, which is what suits him.

There is a chance, down the road, if he turns face, to get a strong build like Rey Mysterio does, but this is exclusive to small faces. Even guys like Triple H in 2003 who were massively established were booked as cowards. Hell, even HOGAN was a cowardly heel. Unless the next Bruce Lee comes along, you're never going to get a strong heel under 7 feet tall.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts