Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They hint that the conspiracy leader is not the COO and it looks as if the COO looses control he fires them now. Will the firing end? Will the ones who got fired join forces with the conspiracy leader and return to the WWE together? I hope they do something really epic with all this!!! Wanting to know who is really behind it is keeping interested.

What do you think?

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Miz, Truth, Nash = NWO

When Nash and Hall came to WCW they were "presumed" not apart of the company/roster. These guys got fired and will return the same way the NWO did back in WCW. They feud against the baby faces. Probably leading to a nWo vs WWE match at survivor series.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Are Miz and Truth credible enough to face Triple H, CM Punk and John Cena at the same time? Either one of the 3 could probably win on their own.

They need a big heel but WWE doesn't really have one right now.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'm looking at ADR possibly being the other big name to join. I don't see it being Cena, because they won't try to make Cena interesting.

The new group helps ADR take back the Title at HitC.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,616 Posts
You just have to know that John Laurinaitis would be the 'corporate power' behind it.

Stopping the ref from the pin at NOC, texting Nash to come in, talking with Miz/Truth yesterday, etc.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
i think this whole conspiracy angle is going to create at least 2 new stables. But I dont know if bringing back nWo is a good idea.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Of course a stable is being formed of fired people.

I see the stable of fired people as:
Kevin Nash
R-Truth
The Miz
Smackdown fired guy #1
Smackdown fired guy #2

Del Rio and maybe a return will finish up the stable.

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
they're building towards survivor series and I hope they wait until then. Let HHH get things together with the WWE amd appear to be in control with full faith of the lockerroom and then bring back miz and truth to fuck it all up.

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
I think in the end, we'll see a major swerve and we find out that HHH is actually part of the conspiracy and this whole firing thing with Nash and Awesome Truth was just a ploy to get into CM Punk's head.

And then we'll see Team HHH vs Team Punk at Survivor Series

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Miz, Truth, Nash, Del Rio, Lauranitis and Vince McMahon...

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
I think in the end, we'll see a major swerve and we find out that HHH is actually part of the conspiracy and this whole firing thing with Nash and Awesome Truth was just a ploy to get into CM Punk's head.

And then we'll see Team HHH vs Team Punk at Survivor Series
Excuse me....A ploy to get into CM Punk's Head???

Umm....WHY? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I love the way they are building up to Survivor Series. So many possibilities for an awesome Survivor Series Elimination Match. I can see Rock,Cena,Triple H,Punk,Foley vs Nash,Miz,Truth,ADR,X-Pac,etc. Again it can go a number of ways.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts