Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...when you were a kid, did your parents ever spank you?

My parents never really did it to me all that much. They used to threaten me quite often, but that's about it.

Although I do remember this one particular time in the 4th grade. One of my friends brought that infamous picture of Stacy Keibler in the thong to school. I thought it was a nice looking picture, so I asked if I could have it. I put it in my pocket & somehow some Mexican girl found out & told the PE teacher on us.

I got 2 days of detention & they called my parents. I knew I was dead, so I tried my best to come up with a lie. I told my parents that this kid stuffed it in my pocket & ran. They actually believed it. They believed it so much that they called the school & yelled at the principal. When they actually found out what really happened, both of them whipped me with their belt. Mom first, dad second. Thank god I had my pants back up by the time my dad got a hold of me...

....so what about you?

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
My mother slapped me in the face once when I was like 6 because I told her to fuck off. I deserved it and never did it again. But other than that, she never did anything else. Her former fiance on the other hand used to beat the shit out of me whenever she went to work, though. Never the face, he was smart. That was his form of discipline. The best one was when he made me put my leg straight out on a stair and broke a broom handle over it. Good times.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Remember being spanked a few times and slapped in the face once. Looking back i dont really care since i was being a little shit and deserved it. Would only happen on rare occasions.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Couple spankings, yeah. And lots of threats, which worked. You can't just threaten without ever following up. Sitting in a corner doesn't work the same. Or taking away privilidges. Some beatings for being a shit is what is needed. Not "no computer for a week." Fuck that.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
When I was really little, Foley said "screw you" on an episode of Raw, and I said it to my mom a day later when she was buckling my seat belt. She slapped the shit out of me. :lol

And yes, it happened to me numerous other times. I was mischievous as fuck(and still am, to some extent).

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
Considering I'm Brown (East Indian... sort of), I got it pretty easy in terms of beatings from my parents. My Dad has never hit me. Not a single time. Chillest Dad ever.

My Mom used to hit me whenever I misbehaved, but she never pulled out the hangar or belt or anything. Only hands. The worst she did was a broom, but she only threatened me with it and never actually used it.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
what is so bad about having an picture of stacy keibler?

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
what is so bad about having an picture of stacy keibler?
Wat.

On topic tho, parents shouldn't have to be afraid of reasonable punishment for children, because kids are absolute terrors, and need to be put in their place now and then. As long as the line isn't crossed. They have to learn somehow. Would you rather get spanked for being a dumbass as a kid, or get your ass kicked in a bar and arrested, because you only had to stand in a corner when you misbehaved?

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
If I did something stupid, my mom would get this evil look on her face and reach for the nearest object and I would run to my dad, but my dad would be all like "what'd he do?" and my mom would say it and then he'd tell me I was on my own. I obeyed the hell out of them, respect and fear of the leather belt. Damn!

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Yeah. Quite often though because I was a little shit growing up. I don't really see anything wrong with it though, bar the time I was strangled by my mum which is kind of pushing it in my opinion. It is a very effective way of raising a kid though (the spanking, not the choking) but I can see it being ruled out in a few years.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Hell yeah. Not to the point of abuse, only enough for it to be effective. And God bless 'em for it, it works. Parents need to do that shit.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
my dad gave me a couple smacks across the chops when i was a kid for being a horrendous little shit. literally probably 3, cos i never did it again (once was spitting out my food as a kid, which made mum really upset, so i got a smack, never did it again). the whole child abuse argument is garbage, it only applies if you're actually getting beaten up. a smack is nothing.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Of course, who didn't? There are limits and my Mum never went beyond those limits tbh. But one that really sticks out to me is one when I was about 9 or 10, I was watching Scottish Football (-_-) and it was Celtic against Hearts or someone kind of shit like that, Hearts scored and I cheered because I hated Celtic whilst my Dad loved Celtic, as soon as I cheered he got up and decided to kick my ass for it. My dad was an asshole, still is an asshole and I'm glad he fucked off a few months later.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
One time when I was like 5 or 6, I can't remember why but my mum hit me with a wooden spoon and the spoon broke so I started laughing at her because she broke the spoon. Then she kicked my ass.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts