Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wyatt beat the guy after kicking out of multiple Rollins curb stomps that beat Lesnar and he ultimately found Rollins weakness in the process by breaking his heart instead of his ribs which Lesnar did in the lead up to Summerslam. Did that give Wyatt the Lesnar rub?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I guess if that’s how you want to look at it..

But here’s the thing, Wyatt didn’t beat Lesnar and I doubt he ever will and that’s what matters in the end. Beating Rollins is NOT beating Lesnar and Rollins, regardless of wins and losses is not as credible as Lesnar. Rollins basically cheated at Mania and caught him on a distraction (if I remember correctly) on the second win. Either way, happy Wyatt is beating people it’s about time. But no, he didn’t get the Lesnar rub. Haha

·
Baby Yoda
29,316 Posts
Goldberg got the Lesnar rub. He squashed Brock in 90 seconds and was never the same after it...

Also, did Roode not pin Rollins clean on TV as well before he lost to Bray..

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,720 Posts
I guess so. But wins/losses have been so tainted with Rollins and then there is the immortality factor with Bray, so I don't even think the rub matters at this point. Like Ace said, if anyone got the rub I think its Goldberg. The 2nd rub will go to Cain Velasquez at next years Mania.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Well Wyatt was hot at the time. Better to give him the rub than Braun Strowman. Besides, they sort of had to do something, they nearly killed him at HIAC. They still tried to protect Rollins as well, the explosion blinding him made his loss seem unfortunate and unlucky rather than losing to the better man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts