1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
652 Posts
i hope Big Show knocks the fuck out of one of those kids

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Maybe so but its a match that will drop right down the card if its just a one on one.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The sad part is that this could've actually been built up for a big pay per view.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
It looks like that is the plan at some point in the future

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Give the matches less than 3 minutes and we MIGHT be ok. I'm legitimately worried about this feud though.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Same here. Cena said it best to Show if you loose then what. Show is Fucked.
Yeah, having help from half a dozen guys really helped Cena's argument on that one. Brilliant.

Clay vs Show is a terrible idea, because for as much crap as Show takes for his ring work, Clay is considerably worse.

·
Registered
846 Posts
It's just a way to turn Brodus legit. He is far better in ring and on mic than Show. It will help Brodus look like a true bruiser if he beats Show. Thats all. It wont even be a huge build up probably.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
This is very good. It gets rid of the two worst wrestlers in one match. Two birds with one stone.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Brodus lost all his threat to me when Big Show destroyed him. Wasn't like a sneak attack, they were head-on and Brodus was ready. There was no excuse, Big Show was stronger. So there'd be no interest in this feud if it happened in my eyes.

·
Registered
223 Posts
At least neither of these guys will be in the ladder matches at MITB. Remember everyone coming into MITB with low expectations for Henry vs Show? That turned out to be quite the rivalry with a few pretty good matches coming out of it. Positive outlook people!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts