Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad if that's the case. He took a beating the other night, however, I for one am sick of him winning after that good hiding (bar Rock and Albert).

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Are you for real?

He was at RAW last night and he has a match against John Lauranitis w/Lord Tensai at Over The Limit.

I think Cena genuinely thought he had broken his arm or seriously injured it at Extreme Rules, when they did tests he obviously realised he had spoke to soon.

That or it was a ploy to get people to watch RAW and an angle for Cena to have a weakness for Lauranitis to exploit.

Reactions: Chi Town Punk

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I think John Cena thought his arm injury was a lot more serious than he had thought which is why he said what he did at the end of Extreme Rules but when he went for his check up, like he said there was no bone break or muscle tear which is why he's back in the ring.

·
Houston, We Have A Problem.
5,267 Posts
I think John Cena thought his arm injury was a lot more serious than he had thought which is why he said what he did at the end of Extreme Rules but when he went for his check up, like he said there was no bone break or muscle tear which is why he's back in the ring.

To be honest, why would you even mess with it the night after you thought you completely messed it up? I mean, maybe it was just a little sore...or a lot sore, but to have Tensai just man handle his arm and actually RISK injury? Come on now.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
It was all a work, and its WWE;s desperate way to put Cena over again and silence the boos

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
o god he aint leaving! geeez i thought we was getting a break from his stale routine more rise above for us all woot -_-

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
now seein the last part of raw LOL cena said he can do what he do best?in my mind i was thinking what you gona do for us cena get destroyed in a match then to win in the last 10 seconds of it?or more 6yr old jokes or do we get more speeches about how much you love us?

·
Banned
882 Posts
Obviously the injury at ER was kayfabe, and Cena has a match at OTL, so he's not gonna leave. Never thought he was anyway, he's one of the top stars on the show.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Only way Cena is taking a break is if he injures himself.... which he will at some point because working injured will shorten your career.
If he really cared he'd take a break.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
No, he's still injured, but he'll continue work a full schedule. It's a pretty bad idea. I understand he loves what he does, but wrestling while being injured could shorten your career. He should take a break, and come back when he's all healed up.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
He is injured, which is why he's facing Laurinaitis at OTL, cause that'll be real light work for him win or lose(not like he's gonna have to take a F5 or anything)

Though it's prob not close to how bad he thought it was. Though after Raw, makes me wonder if he's injured at all since they did attack his arm(though when Tensai attacked him, he intentionally jumped past Cenas bad arm and hit his good arm)

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
LOL this would be like another of those Cena is going away things.

Would last max 2 weeks before he's back and kicking. But TBH I believe he should take some rest. The rest of the year looks really tough as it is for him.

And only if Vince didn't care about
this much it might be possible. But alas....

·
Registered
526 Posts
This could be true.
Well at least his injury isn't as serious as he thought it was.
He actually does deserve a little break;whether he is injured or not.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts