Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tell me why everyone hates Cena but when Hogan was at the top nobody hated him. I see Cena as a replica of hogan. Do the right thing , take your vitamins and say your prayers. Hustle loyalty and respect.. same shit different people and generation. So why in the blue balls do people hate Cena so much but never said anything when Hogan was being superman ? Is it because at that time you were 5 and didn't know any better ? I used to hate on Cena so hard , and while he might be stale , he's this generation's Hogan and I see what WWE is doing. I can't hate him anymore.. it makes me feel like a hypocrite.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have said this for years man . by the way i hate wwe and love tna.Cena is the Hogan of this generation..i dont know about all that but he is one hell of a hard worker and he is wwe. he is the wwe brand for good or for bad , if you hate him why dont you hate the brand he is the brand !! i love the guy for the days he puts in and the nights he dont sleep .

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Because kayfabe is dead now. Hogan in this era would be getting it 10 times worse than Cena because unlike Cena, he doesn't have the talent to back anything up.
The former Pyro is correct. If people hadn't believed that wrestling was real, they'd have seen Hogan as the joke he's always been. But Cena is talented enough to, as he said, "back it up."

·
Registered
14,664 Posts
People in wrestling hated Hogan. Fans back then didn't know what they know now. Hogan was the right man at the right time.

·
Registered
127 Posts
A big difference is the response to: You're putting Orton over tonight.
Hogan: Fuck You Brother never gonna happen
Cena: Alright but I'm gonna kick out of the RKO
That different eras and the fact Cena is a helluva lot more athletic make Cena a lot more tolerable.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Because kayfabe is dead now. Hogan in this era would be getting it 10 times worse than Cena because unlike Cena, he doesn't have the talent to back anything up.
WTF? What's this name you got Pyro?

Oh, and he's right. In terms of what they say, it's exactly the same shit.

It's just that I believe Cena's case it's the opposite of Hogan. Cena got booed because they saw a boring Hulk-style persona coming. But Cena's talent, ethics and hard-work (what Hogan never had) made people start cheering for him again.

·
Registered
621 Posts
LOL, Cena doesn't have talent to back anything up! WWE/F usually limits their wrestlers moves, of course Cena is limited by nature. Hogan did show more talent in his Japan matches, he showed technique and actual wrestling, Cena has matches when he showed some technique...not very good though. Cena is as bad if not worser than Hogan in the ring, but at least Hogan actually had charisma, Cena is over pushed overrated , talentless ripp-off piece of shit!

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Because of one man's realization.............................. "Whataminnute.... isin't wrestling fake? Hmmmm..... dosen't this mean that... oh my god... just because Hulk Hogan always wins... DOSEN'T MEAN HE'S ACTUALLY A GOOD WRESTLER!!!!". However it was too late, so fans found some guy else.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
LOL, Cena doesn't have talent to back anything up! WWE/F usually limits their wrestlers moves, of course Cena is limited by nature. Hogan did show more talent in his Japan matches, he showed technique and actual wrestling, Cena has matches when he showed some technique...not very good though. Cena is as bad if not worser than Hogan in the ring, but at least Hogan actually had charisma, Cena is over pushed overrated , talentless ripp-off piece of shit!
Yes he does. Please, don't let your blind hate get in the way of a guy who is a once in a generation superstar.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Your grammar reminds me of... Oh My God! The Iron Sheik is here!!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Your grammar reminds me of... Oh My God! The Iron Sheik is here!!!
Excuse me, how many foreign languages do you know? And how good do you know them?

As for the other response - Cena is one generation superstar - no doubt - after all he is the most overrated wrestler of the decade. Talent? He can't cut exciting promos, his wrestling is terrible, where is the talent? His acting? -HAHAHAHAHAH!

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Excuse me, how many foreign languages do you know? And how good do you know them?

As for the other response - Cena is one generation superstar - no doubt - after all he is the most overrated wrestler of the decade. Talent? He can't cut exciting promos, his wrestling is terrible, where is the talent? His acting? -HAHAHAHAHAH!
English and Spanish, you know, the two most important languages in the world.

And I know longer care about your lack of knowledge pertaining to the English language. I'm more worried about your lack of knowledge pertaining to professional wrestling. Specifically, knowing talent when you see it. I've realized that you aren't The Iron Sheik. You're Johnny Ace. I think that's worse.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Yes he does. Please, don't let your blind hate get in the way of a guy who is a once in a generation superstar.
Your sig angers me. Please, tell me it's irony and you don't believe Ballotelli is better than Messi.

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
WTF? What's this name you got Pyro?
He's the best character of the best video game series of all time. He's the big guy in the red suit in my banner.

Thank you. I was going to actually give a real reply to this until you said Cena has no charisma, now I know you're just a troll and I can laugh you off.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
He's the best character of the best video game series of all time. He's the big guy in the red suit in my banner.

Mass Efect 2, best game ever?

I think you must be talking about GTA.

Oh, and let's saty on topic. Cena doesn't suck like Hogan. He's actually good.

·
Banned
542 Posts
A big difference is the response to: You're putting Orton over tonight.
Hogan: Fuck You Brother never gonna happen
Cena: Alright but I'm gonna kick out of the RKO
That different eras and the fact Cena is a helluva lot more athletic make Cena a lot more tolerable.
This is very true If WWE tells cena to drop a the title he will do it hands down. Hogan on the other hand would bitch.

Perfect example Hogan didnt even want to put over HBK in their WM match hogan wanted to win.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts