Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK you want to know what my problem is then i will tell u. you think u are so great well learn how to spell .Go back into who u want banned and check out how u have spelt favor.the correct way should look something like this FAVOUR. see u really r not that great. :flip

N

·
0 Posts
Are you a fucking retard? Wait, don't answer that.

It's favor. Americans use FAVOR. This website is predominately American, thus, going by the masses, you are wrong.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay u win but that's not the way we aussies spell it.I forgot you americans are weird. :flip

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yeah....well....maybe the DINGO ate your baby!

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No dingo ate my baby i ate it myself. so who asked u any way? nosey little fucker :flip

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ that was funny as shit! As for FAVOR this site is mainly dominated by americans (like nitemare said) and that is how we americans use it. I would say either but going by majority on this thread you are a retard.

pom said:
No dingo ate my baby i ate it myself. so who asked u any way? nosey little fucker :flip
bet it tasted good didn't it? and if i was u i would keep my nose clean and calling a veteran poster a "nosey little fucker" is just outright wrong.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FUCK ur worse than temites u just keep coming out of the wood work. As i said before who asked u? :flip

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
^^^:D He Pun-ts the typo! And it's GOOD!!! Nifties.
mybraves said:
...if i was u i would keep my nose clean and calling a veteran poster a "nosey little fucker" is just outright wrong.
Nah...he's got the right to call me a nosey little fucker. Just like I got the right to call him a diaper eating mare raper. :D

One hand washes the other...

But to answer his posed question, by calling American's weird (especially over the spelling of a word) you brought me into the equation. Might not have asked for my presense, but you made it come to be. That and this, to my knowledge, is a public forum. So until I have nothing left to say, lose my fingers in a woodchipper, breathe my last breath, or get banned...if there's a thread that could use some SlaM...it's gonna get it. :D

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ WTF are you talking about? Termite eating t-shirt? whatever, anyway calling American's weird just lowered your status here, almost to the pits of my status (which is pretty low).

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
u are not my daddy.if you go back through from when i started using this crap u will notice that shit was put on me first. I didnt mean to say that americans are weird what i should have said was some of u are weird. If u took it heart than u must have a guilt complex. at the start of this tread u should notice that it is addressed to captain charisma :flip

·
Banned
914 Posts
pom said:
u are not my daddy.if you go back through from when i started using this crap u will notice that shit was put on me first. I didnt mean to say that americans are weird what i should have said was some of u are weird. If u took it heart than u must have a guilt complex. at the start of this tread u should notice that it is addressed to captain charisma :flip
There is a difference from what you say and what you mean. CC is a very good poster here and that is why im siding with him. If you got a bone to pick with him you should PM him with your problem but thanks anyway for the entertainment.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would it make a difference to u if i was :flip any way it's almost 2am here and im going to bed so i guess i will speak to u tomorrow. I will try and be nice 4 u :agree:

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Here's an English lesson for you, just so nobody makes idiots of themselves again.

The "u" in the English spellings of words such as "colour" and "favour" is due to the French influence of the language. English had been exported to America before this change occurred, over time, hence American English not featuring the "u" in such words.

So, simply, American's write an older version of the language, which has been less affected by Europe.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Isn't it Americans, instead of American's? :)

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Yeah certain american english words I don't mind, like pants coming from pantaloons (french as well in origin). Calling Jam Jelly and Jelly Jell-o, however, is absolutely unforgivable.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts