Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,339 Posts
I don't think there's anything that I like about So Cal Val.

I don't necessarily dislike her. I guess I'm more apathetic towards her than anything.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
So Cal Val was annoying as hell on this weeks impact announcing the main event.

the more i think about it, i really couldn't care less if she was in TNA anymore. Christy Hemme can replace every thing So Cal Val does, and is hotter. and better as a reporter.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Please keep her away from a microphone. If they needed a ring announcer, why couldn't they have made an earlier pre-tape of the interview or even have Borash announce backstage instead of being ringside. I mean, they don't go to the ring any more to announce at the Impact Zone for some reason. I would rather have a cameraman take a mic over SoCal Val.

·
Banned
373 Posts
I always figured that she does something freaky with someone in management to keep her pointless job, but, TNA have a lot of useless talentless staff. And yeah, she looks like Jay Leno in a Jessica Rabbit costume.

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
I'm not really a fan but I'll say one thing for Val, I was impressed by the effort and zeal at which she does her jobs upon seeing her at an event. If more upper card acquisitions and the people who run TNA's website showed as much focus in performing their duties as she did there, TNA would probably be better.

·
Banned
373 Posts
And...

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD

APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

1 - 20 of 20 Posts