Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean we all expected Wyatt when Sami was hanging upside down last night...but are we supposed to think Brock did that now? That doesn't really seem like Brock's style...

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I think it will be Wyatt that did it to Sami, Brock in the MITB was the collateral damage :brock4

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I disagree. Could be Brock reinventing himself to become a demonic sadistic madman
If they don't tell us it was Wyatt I hope they can atleast explain Brock's change in character. Stringing Sami up there makes absolutely no sense. Him just destroying Sami would be his style.

·
Registered
918 Posts
If they don't tell us it was Wyatt I hope they can atleast explain Brock's change in character. Stringing Sami up there makes absolutely no sense. Him just destroying Sami would be his style.
Brock is an avid sportsman Hunter. Isn't that how he would string up a deer after its been killed?

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
I disagree. Could be Brock reinventing himself to become a demonic sadistic madman
He doesn't need to reinvent himself. And let's be real his a big meathead. There's a reason you don't see guys over 280 play the evil genius character. No one buys Brock Lesnar as intelligent. His a big dumb gorilla built to destroy. Just like strowman and Lars Sullivan. Name me one big guy who was booked as a thinking man's cerebral monster in the past 30 years?

Kane and taker are the only ones but they have the supernatural aspect. Brocks just a regular old cornfed farmboy

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brock is an avid sportsman Hunter. Isn't that how he would string up a deer after its been killed?
I'm a pretty simple guy. I'd accept that as an answer but WWE has to address it lol. Me just assuming Brock is sadistic like this all of a sudden doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
918 Posts
He doesn't need to reinvent himself. And let's be real his a big meathead. There's a reason you don't see guys over 280 play the evil genius character. No one buys Brock Lesnar as intelligent. His a big dumb gorilla built to destroy. Just like strowman and Lars Sullivan. Name me one big guy who was booked as a thinking man's cerebral monster in the past 30 years?

Kane and taker are the only ones but they have the supernatural aspect. Brocks just a regular old cornfed farmboy
None of them had evil genius Paul Heyman as their co-conspirator. Brock also waited until the end to go and win the briefcase instead of being a hothead brute fighting against 7 guys for 40 minutes. He plotted and won without breaking a sweat

·
Registered
17,306 Posts
Basically Brock flipped Sami upside down. Apparently week one hes literally trash and now hes just an upside down prop :heston

·
Registered
3,050 Posts

Maybe Ernie Ladd and Nash...but I'd be hard pressed to come up with others.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts