• Yes

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • I haven't Decided Yet...

Votes: 3 3.6%

So...Are You Going To WrestleMania 27?

4776 Views 65 Replies 48 Participants Last post by  dylandtl
Yes or no?

If so, where are you sitting?

Have you ever been to a WrestleMania before?
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

9,981 Posts
Yeah I'm getting my tickets for it today along with both ROH iPPV's the 2 days prior, the HOF ceremony, and Monday Night Raw.

The whole weekend's going to cost me less than 500 dollars including the gas to drive up there, tickets, and the hotel room between 4 of us.

I've also been to Wrestlemania's 23 and 24. This should be an awesome weekend.

· Premium Member
1,188 Posts
im going i will be in sec 137 row 9 this is my first mania ive been a fan for 25 years been to every other major ppvs and other ppvs numerous times..i wasnt originally going but once hbk was announced for hof i couldnt miss out for that so of course i wasnt going to just fly in for that so hof and mania for me

· Registered
1,931 Posts
Yes, going with a friend. Section 103. This is my second 'Mania (25). I also am going just for HBK's HOF Induction and it would be silly to miss 'Mania while im there. We should all meet up in Atlanta for drinks or something!

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
I'm going. Bought the travel package though so no idea where I'm sitting. Most likely the VIP Risers or the equivalent to that area. I've been to Mania 25 and 26. Don't know if I'm going to make the trip for 28 and I never thought I would say that tbh.

· Registered
1,931 Posts
If I ever go to another one after this it will be WrestleMania XXX in NYC @ MSG. This could be my last one though. Wish I could have gone last year for Shawn's last match. I wonder why WWE has announced next year's 'Mania so early this time? Makes me think they are already moving past this year's show (which is looking to be a very weak card at this point).

· Finally Out of Cutey Sleep
2,160 Posts
im going i will be in sec 137 row 9 this is my first mania ive been a fan for 25 years been to every other major ppvs and other ppvs numerous times..i wasnt originally going but once hbk was announced for hof i couldnt miss out for that so of course i wasnt going to just fly in for that so hof and mania for me
Interesting. I don't think I'll be that far from you at all.

And yeah, this'll be my first Wrestlemania. Actually, this'll be my fist PPV period, so to say I'm stoked, regardless of the card, is an understatement.

· Registered
95 Posts
If I ever go to another one after this it will be WrestleMania XXX in NYC @ MSG. This could be my last one though. Wish I could have gone last year for Shawn's last match. I wonder why WWE has announced next year's 'Mania so early this time? Makes me think they are already moving past this year's show (which is looking to be a very weak card at this point).
Last year they announced WM27 way earlier than this year, on monday after Atlanta´s Royal Rumble.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Yes, I'm going, bought the Silver Travel Package. Not sure where I'm sitting yet, though.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.