Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
499 Posts
yeah,what do you want from me?? this is the second time u'r callin my name and then just disappearing lol, I'm Mods Mikkelsen,why are u callin me,what do u want to talk about?

·
Banned
499 Posts
It's not 1985. A large portion of the audience aren't racist hicks. Wrestling is hard for ANY minority. How is it a large number of black wrestlers are able to get at least a substantial amount of success and fame if racism is as bad as he's making it out to be? He's an attention whore and part of this whole SJW movement where race is the end all, be all of everything.

He'd have more credibility if he actually did something. Like, other people who have commented on racism in the WWE like Teddy Long, Gail Kim for example. These people are worthy of some respect because they've actually done things in their career. This guy hasn't done anything. He blew something out of proportion on a t-shirt that could vaguely be racially insensitive and acted like a loud mouthed, low class male Azalea Banks. He is lucky to even have a t-shirt and be making money off his own merch (assuming anyone actually bought it).
omg yet another racist..shame on you..

Whose sock is this?
what sock, I don't understand?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I didn't agree with his handling of the T-Shirt situation. I thought his reaction was manufactured in order to yell "racist" at a company that he already wanted to leave.

The use of blackface is horrible, and needs to be called out and stopped whenever it happens. But this blatant stretching of a situation to use the blackface issue as a lever for his personal gain is actually massively disrespectful in itself.

His twitter rants before and after getting released from WWE told me that he was very likely just a toxic asshole, and NXT would be better off without him. The fact that he can't even get his foot in the door in the Indys, where a LOT of assholes go when the WWE locker room kicks them out, is very telling.

I'm going out on a limb here and suggesting that his "retirement" from Wrestling is not going to have the huge impact on the industry that he seems to think it will ... :)

41 - 43 of 43 Posts