Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this on wrestlingInc, but apparently he quit because he doesn't like "know it all fans" or the "self entitled snakes in the business". So has he he proven to be the biggest nutcase in the business or is this some elaborate Brian Pillman work?

·
Registered
490 Posts
I dunno if it's a work, he came across as a legitimate nutcase in his previous ranting, and throwing shade at Jay Lethal/Kofi. Dude has an MLK complex, he thinks he's some sort of hero who will go down in history after fighting back against all the people oppressing him in this world.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
It's either a work, or he couldn't handle all those several "cease and desist" letters. Freedom of Expression is one thing, but defamation is totally different.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Its a work. He will return in a stable with Kanye West and New Jack. They shall be known as the black messiahs. Ranting on the system and stabbing people. They will dethrone one by one until they are the only men employed in wrestling. Then they will kill the native beast Satan Rose and an era of justice in the injustice will blossom amongst the human race. All hail the black messiahs. Only the real ones will understand.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bunch of haters on here. Hating a man who stood up for himself and did what he think what's right for him. I guess these are the "know it all fans" he was talking about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,813 Posts
He'll be wrestling again, whatever money he "saved" won't last forever.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Bunch of haters on here. Hating a man who stood up for himself and did what he think what's right for him. I guess these are the "know it all fans" he was talking about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Homeless schizophrenic guy shouting at a tree does what he thinks is right for himself too.
Stupid thoughts are stupid - it’s good and healthy to criticise them.

It’s a form of self-narrative correction imposed by the external world. You don’t wanna ignore that stuff. Otherwise, it’s like doing the wrong thing, people laugh at you, but you literally ignore the laughter and keep looking stupid.

·
Banned
499 Posts
shame, he could've been another booker t, just a lot better,more charismatic etc

1 - 20 of 43 Posts