Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What now for Riley ?? It seems like The Miz left him beaten by Orton and Lawler ! And he was named 2011 to watch superstars ! I think Riley should turn face by attack Miz ! What do you think ?

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
no way i think he actually should go feud with daniel bryan since that man has no feud lol

or feud with john morrison

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is way too weak to face morrison man !! Daniel Bryan is fine but i think he should stab Miz first :D

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
yeah morrison is too high up for him i say Daniel Brian should feud with him they did have backstage altercation couple weeks back

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But do you think Riley can really take on Bryan ? Cuz every match i watch that involved him , he's been squashed out and easily lost !! He lost to Bryan easily 2-3 months ago under 2 minutes lol !

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
i think he might just stick with the miz for a little while....he'll probably somehow cost miz the wwe champiomship or something like that

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,916 Posts
Yes, because Riley's "personal services contract" will magically disappear. Nah, he'll just keep going like nothing happened.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
he can easily get over by screwing miz and making him lose the title. however, i just dont know if him being a face would work as well as him being a heel.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Haha some of these answers. Riley has main event charisma and main event mic skills, I hope the WWE keeps him with Miz long enough to establish him as a legitimate upper mid carder by the time their relationship is over. I would like to see Riley actually win some matches against quality opponents instead of getting squashed in place of Miz every week. It makes Miz look even weaker and doesn't do much for Riley except get the crowd used to seeing him... but at the same time they're getting used to seeing him get crushed, even if it is against main eventers.

Over the next 6 months, Riley will probably get better, start to pick up some wins. Maybe beat Lawler which will make THE MIZ jealous because the Miz hasn't done so, and then that could start up the potential for them to split down the road - with Riley getting better and better and winning more.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
i think he might just stick with the miz for a little while....he'll probably somehow cost miz the wwe champiomship or something like that
I agree with this, I think it's too early for Riley to go it alone right now, stick with the Miz for a bit longer, he does seem to be getting pissed off with always being the fall guy though, he may cost Miz the title on purpose.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I hope he goes away.

and takes Miz with him.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
I feel like WWE Universe forums getting closed down has something to do with this thread.

Miz is meant to play the cowardly heel, and this isn't the first time he's left Riley to take a beating in his place. The Raw before TLC comes to mind when Riley got put through a table with Miz watching.

It's just what he does, and Riley accepts it.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Kayfabe is dead.

The IWC killed it.

Guys can't even have an enthusiastic conversation anymore. How are we supposed to try and keep the illusion that it's real if even the biggest fans have to remind newcomers that it's all fake?

Reactions: Vårmakos
1 - 20 of 30 Posts