Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I haven't been up to date with wrestling for about 2 months now since that new PPV called fatal 4 way. A lot of interesting stuff has happened:

Rey Winning the heavyweight title (ok then...)

John Cena getting screwed by "Nexus" to let Sheamus win the belt for a 2nd time

Kofi winning the IC belt for the 2nd time against Drew McIntyre (don't really understand that but anyways)

Miz winning the US title back (shouldn't of lost it in the first place to R-truth lol)

And then you have the new money in the bank PPV (which actually looked like a decent PPV) which had:

Cena getting screwed again (I wanna see him lose clean, but I guess its giving Nexus some airtime so whatever)

Rey retaining the belt over Swagger then losing to..... Kane? (I can't believe he wanted the title a decade later but whatever)

Miz wins the money in the bank ladder match (made sense obviously)

That's pretty much the run down over the titles over the last 2 months. Now whats shocking about it is that I really didn't need to mention Orton, CM Punk, Jericho, Edge etc. Like I know Orton was in the MITB match but I mean he wasn't gonna win the thing. Same with Jericho (and it looks like he's pretty much just jobbing out like usual considering Bourne goes over him at Fatal 4 way). CM Punk is pretty much at a stand still right now with Bigshow (oh yeah because that's gonna be good...) and Edge is....... well I dunno just coasting I guess.

And to be honest in 2 months, my liking of smackdown and Raw have been reversed no doubt. I'm actually enjoying Raw a lot (been watching reruns) and smackdown just seems like it doesn't have enough star power to carry the show, which is why Kane is champ I guess. I just wish they put CM Punk back in the main event and started using Christian better instead of putting him in tag matches with Matt. Also Cody Rhodes new gimmick is hilarious.

Overall though I would have to say WWE's product is getting better, even though I don't agree with the top title holders at the moment. Nexus is looking pretty solid and I'm pretty interested to watch Raw tonight.

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well this will be useful for all the rest of us who missed two months
Heh, true but I was just giving my analysis of what I think of the product now. It's only been 60 days, but I mean a lot of stuff has changed, most of it for the better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts