Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think it'll be the draft show? As no doubt it'll be 3 hours. Or, will it just be a few legends making appearances and segments showing previous segments of RAW?

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Doesn't make sense to do merge the two. 1000th episode is a huge deal, Vince will make it a spectacle of some sort. Plus, if they're two separate shows, WWE will have two more things to over-advertise instead of one. The last time the draft held any meaning was like 2006.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Why do people keep thinking that a draft is coming? What exactly would a draft accomplish when there's no brand split anymore, everyone is on RAW and no one watches Smackdown? It would be a waste of time, effort and energy for something that no one cares about. There isn't a brand split. When was the last time you ordered a Smackdown PPV?????

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Why do people keep thinking that a draft is coming? What exactly would a draft accomplish when there's no brand split anymore, everyone is on RAW and no one watches Smackdown? It would be a waste of time, effort and energy for something that no one cares about. There isn't a brand split. When was the last time you ordered a Smackdown PPV?????
I've been thinking the same thing but I'm not going to pretend the draft isn't a bit exciting.

They should just do it for the hell of it, might even increase the ratings.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I don't think there will be a draft. Not because "hurr hurr hurr there's no brand split", but with ADR went to SmackDown, all the SmackDown debuts, and the possibility that Bryan may permanently move to RAW I think we're just going to see people quietly shuffled around. Once all the new faces have gotten over, they'll probably end the SuperShow.

Also, even if there was a draft, I don't think they'd do it on the 1000th episode. It's a big deal that requires its own celebration.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Isn't the draft the first week of May? We already past the usual date, I get the feeling a draft is not coming and with the supershows, who needs it.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
I dont see them having a draft, if they were to do it, they need to seperate general managers and start brand new having each gm take a turn and drafting a superstar. Just like the very first one they had with Ric Flair and Vince McMahon.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Seriously they need to have. Taker, HHH, Austin, Rock, Hbk, Jericho, Vince, Shane, Foley, Stephanie, ect close out the show, or just have Austin and Rock have a segment with each other

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Seriously they need to have. Taker, HHH, Austin, Rock, Hbk, Jericho, Vince, Shane, Foley, Stephanie, ect close out the show, or just have Austin and Rock have a segment with each other
With Dean Ambrose debuting and burying them all simultaneously? Yes please!

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
I hope they do something epic for the 1000th show. Maybe have highlights of past RAW's throughout the show. Also it would be nice if sometime around the 23rd they had a celebration type show similar to what they had for the 10th anniversary of RAW back in 2003.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Why do people keep expecting a draft? Last time I checked, there is supposed to be a brand split in order for a draft to work. Regardless 3 hour shows usually suck, so I dont really care for it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.