Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been wanting to try this out for a while, so let me know what you think , if we think the idea sucks, then just let this rot away. I was thinking how much we all love the different BTB's and how everyone has great skills etc etc. Now, i was thinking of a way to benefit everyone, and helped the less experienced Bookers get experience in writing matches. What i mean is, having monthly ppvs, but, having one booker write one match for a ppv. Now if you have a list of bookers like Da Wolf Guy, Forever-Delayed, The Monster, theblueman, RedsFan30 etc (sorry to name but a few, they just popped into my head) To write just one match per month for this thread i think everyone could benefit. Even the bookers taking part. And because everyone has their own signature, and has their own desired taste every match would be unique. Clearly fine details would have to be made so one booker wasnt getting the same two superstars every month, but i think this is an idea to improve the booking community, for those, less confident, or those who just want to see one hell of a good show, let me know what you think, im not counting this as 2 threads in one month because i resureccted a new dawn so it dont count, anyway, tell me what ya rekon, cheers for reading,
Snow

1 - 1 of 1 Posts