Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
You were close... she's 23.
All I know is that she looked like shit compared to the divas.

Mc'Cool and Layla looked hotter than hell this last (March 14) Monday O_O'
Sexy outfits.

I drooled over Mc'Cool's Pin Pose :d

· Registered
140 Posts
Lol... Dude she's not even 25... But I can see where you're coming from... She looked terrible compared to Layla, McCool and Trish...
she looked terrible compared to vickie...

:no:

· Registered
84 Posts
it's bad enough i have to hear about her shitty show everytime i switch a tv on, but now i have to actually watch the fat fuck at wrestlemania...it's stupid

· Registered
5,515 Posts
All I know is that she looked like shit compared to the divas.

Mc'Cool and Layla looked hotter than hell this last (March 14) Monday O_O'
Sexy outfits.

I drooled over Mc'Cool's Pin Pose :d
mc'cool is a fucking stick insect. She is disgusting, snooki at least had some curves

I bet you think kelly kelly and the new trish stratus look is sexy too? :no:

· Registered
5,458 Posts
mc'cool is a fucking stick insect. She is disgusting, snooki at least had some curves

'Curvy' is the nice way of saying a chick is fat.

The only reason Snooki is the most popular woman on that show is because she took a punch in one episode. There are better looking girls on JS so the media's obsession with her baffles me. Snooki looks like a garden gnome.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
The only reason Snooki is the most popular woman on that show is because she took a punch in one episode. There are better looking girls on JS so the media's obsession with her baffles me. Snooki looks like a garden gnome.
eh, it's not really about the punch. that's not it at all. it's more about that she's the biggest mess. she's pretty much the dumbest, and has absurd quirks like craving pickles and having a poof. has nothing to do with her looking good or anything. she just has the most "character" i guess is the easiest way to put it.

she looks like if you touched her something would rub off on you.

· Registered
396 Posts
It's all a matter of taste, son.
I perfer slim (not thin) girls over short, chubby ones.

Kelly Kelly is hot, of course, but I don't like Trish's new look that much.

^Read the red.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.