Wrestling Forum banner

Snooki

3254 Views 30 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Ryu Hayabusa
I was expecting her appearance to be awful. I was very pleasantly surprised!

She owned Vicki in the earlier segment (which was quite funny), and she did a good number on Laycool as well.

I actually quite enjoyed her appearance. Probably the most enjoyable guest star appearance since I started watching WWE again.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,507 Posts
Yeah she didn't completely suck like the majority of guest stars in the past. Although I generally find guest stars a complete waste of time, I don't mind as much when they actually get involved in a current storyline rather than pointless backstage segments.

· Registered
67 Posts
Apart from the fact that I cannot stand these Jersey Shore guys and girls, she did quite a good job for a celebrity guest star. Maybe the match at WrestleMania won't be too bad either. It gets at least a LOT of media attention at the moment.

· Registered
2,804 Posts
snooki for divas champ!.....no not really. but yeah, it wasnt a bad segment at all. i fully expect her to end up not being in the match at all and eventually replaced by kelly kelly or something like that...and snooki is just on the outside. even if she is in the match, i dont think it will be as much of a clusterfuck as people think its going to be.

· Registered
416 Posts
snooki for divas champ!.....no not really. but yeah, it wasnt a bad segment at all. i fully expect her to end up not being in the match at all and eventually replaced by kelly kelly or something like that...and snooki is just on the outside. even if she is in the match, i dont think it will be as much of a clusterfuck as people think its going to be.
I also think Kelly will replace her. Snooki will get some kind of segment, but I don't see her wrestling.

· The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,100 Posts
Im really getting sick and tired of these "celebrity" appearences in the WWE. Since when did the wwe so desperatley need to apeal to the mainstream audience, or to the audience who dont even watch wrestling. Are they in financial trouble or what?? I just dont get it. If they dont watch wrestling. FUCK 'EM. Nowadays its like its a necessity for them to include some kind of celebrity or TV star on wwe tv now. Its a clear sign of the wwe saying that their current roster is nowhere near strong enough to gain new audiences on their own. SMH

· Registered
6,098 Posts
Yeah she didn't completely suck like the majority of guest stars in the past. Although I generally find guest stars a complete waste of time, I don't mind as much when they actually get involved in a current storyline rather than pointless backstage segments.
All of this!

Seriously expected it to suck, was really quite surprised it didn't. She did pretty well.

· Registered
536 Posts
I was expecting her appearance to be awful. I was very pleasantly surprised!

She owned Vicki in the earlier segment (which was quite funny), and she did a good number on Laycool as well.

I actually quite enjoyed her appearance. Probably the most enjoyable guest star appearance since I started watching WWE again.
She didn't really own Vikki (Apart from the slap). Who dig at her being fat kind of backfired, seeming as Snooki is now fatter than Vikki.

· Celestial Messiah
38,520 Posts
Im really getting sick and tired of these "celebrity" appearences in the WWE. Since when did the wwe so desperatley need to apeal to the mainstream audience, or to the audience who dont even watch wrestling. Are they in financial trouble or what?? I just dont get it. If they dont watch wrestling. FUCK 'EM. Nowadays its like its a necessity for them to include some kind of celebrity or TV star on wwe tv now. Its a clear sign of the wwe saying that their current roster is nowhere near strong enough to gain new audiences on their own. SMH
Well considering Wrestlemania was only made possible to two celebrities, its been going on for quite a while now.

The WWE wouldnt be the global titan it is today without Cyndi Lauper and Mr T

· Registered
1,486 Posts
Snooki is a fat midget, her suposed hotness is easily overshadowed by any diva on the roster (except Kim and Vicky) I would estimate that Layla is roughly 13 times hotter. If you add McCool they are about 33 times hotter. I am not implying that McCool is hotter than Layla but you have to add the lesbian thing they have going on. My point is that there is no need for Snooki anywhere as long as we could have LayCool vs 2K and Kaitlyn in a bras and panties, Maryse as referee no DQ match.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be but there was still nothing redeeming about the segment and the fact that she's competing at WrestleMania is just nuts. We've ALREADY got Michael Cole in a match, how many non wrestlers do we need to see sucking? This is WrestleMania. I guess it shows that the WWE thinks that media attention is going to make up for a lack of building any storyline decently.

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be but there was still nothing redeeming about the segment and the fact that she's competing at WrestleMania is just nuts. We've ALREADY got Michael Cole in a match, how many non wrestlers do we need to see sucking? This is WrestleMania. I guess it shows that the WWE thinks that media attention is going to make up for a lack of building any storyline decently.
yes coz celebrities never get involved at wrestlemania right? :rolleyes:

· Registered
93 Posts
I hate that Morrison and Ziggler have been added to this Divas mess. I know it lets them be on the WM card but I would have much rather preferred a singles match between the two.
I agree, it should be Ziggler Vs. Morrison in a #1 contenders match. I am hoping at least Snooki is taking out and replaced with Melina, which would make sense and just have Snooki in the corner of JoMo,Trish and Melina

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.