Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

· Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This makes me want to throw up

Snooki is finally getting in the wrestling ring ... and it will all go down one week from tonight on WWE's "Monday Night Raw" ... TMZ has learned.

So far, it's unclear if the "Jersey Shore" star will actually FIGHT during the live event from St. Louis, MO ... but we already know she can take a punch.

credit: tmz.com

· Registered
4,961 Posts
They're becoming TNA lite.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
She'll probably have some interaction with Cena, he's literally obsessed with her. Went on a personal mission a couple of months ago to get her to follow him on Twitter.

· Premium Member
285 Posts
Of course ole vince has to 1up TNA.

· Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She'll probably have some interaction with Cena, he's literally obsessed with her. Went on a personal mission a couple of months ago to get her to follow him on Twitter.
Only way this will work is if The Rock punks her out if he shows up next week to confront Cena. Stll she most likely will get a heel like reaction and having Cena interact with her will not do him any favors.

· Registered
2,901 Posts
Here's the press release, unfortunately she's being promoted as a 'guest star':

SNOOKI IS RAW

STAMFORD, Conn., March 7, 2011 – She is a New York Times best selling author, a reality star on cable’s highest rated series Jersey Shore* and currently graces the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine, but will she get RAW next Monday?

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi will bring the party to Monday Night Raw at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO on Monday, March 14 as the guest star. Raw will air live from St. Louis at 9/8c on USA Network.

A native of Poughkeepsie, NY, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is a reality television star who comes from a close-knit Italian family. Fun, outgoing, spontaneous, loving and loud are just a few words that describe this veterinary tech major, whose hobbies include cheerleading, shopping, tanning, working out, and of course always looking good. Nicole broke into the spotlight with her trademark pouf on MTV’s Jersey Shore in December 2009. She helped make Jersey Shore one of the highest rated shows in MTV history. For everyone who loves MTV’s hit reality show, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s sweet, funny, and sexy novel, A Shore Thing, perfectly captures the heat, the energy, the fun, and the drama of Jersey Shore. For more information on Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi log onto http://www.snookienicole.com/ or follow her on twitter at http://twitter.com/sn00ki.

In 2010 and 2011, Jersey Shore is the #1 original cable series with P12-34. Source: The Nielsen Company. 2010. 2011-3/3/11. Live+SD 000s.

· Premium Member
26,653 Posts
I love the Jersey Shore but I threw up in my mouth a little.
Instead of making Mania actually interesting this year, they send out a press release for Snooki....alrighty then.

· Registered
5,872 Posts
Maybe CM Punk has something to do with it??

Remember back in December, CM Punk mentioned Snooki on Raw and Snooki responded on Twitter to Punk :

"C.M. Punk, I'll see ya soon, ;)"

Seems a bit late though.

Im fine with her showing up, as long as she isnt wasting time in unfunny segments that drag on for 10 minutes or actually getting in the ring. Just being there. Maybe she will just sit front row, like the NFL stars do.
Would be funny to see her hang with CM Punk though.

1 - 20 of 247 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.