Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tommy Fierro's www.PoptheCrowd.com website reported that WWE filmed an angle yesterday at Miami Mike's Sports Zone in East Hanover, NJ.

The website also noted that Snooki was telling those working at the bar that once Jersey Shore was done, she would be working for WWE full-time as a Diva.
The angle will air this Monday as part of the Wrestlemania go-home Raw.
Warning link contains RAW Spoilers for this Monday

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/56356/wwesnooki-spoiler-update.html?p=1

·
Registered
661 Posts
Honestly, the way she handled in that ring compared to how I expected her to, it wouldn't be that bad of an idea. It would bring publicity to the company because of the whole Jersey Shore thing, and she MIGHT, take note of that might turn out to be the "Rey Mysterio" of Divas, given her small stature and popularity.

But honestly, she'll never get close as big as him, if big in the company at all. After all, it is the Divas we're talking about.

·
Registered
379 Posts
fucking hell.

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Even if she signs I dont see her lasting long because Snooki will realize that Divas get about 4 minutes of Tv time every week lol. Also it takes more than a lou thez press to be a wrestler.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Honestly, the way she handled in that ring compared to how I expected her to, it wouldn't be that bad of an idea. It would bring publicity to the company, and she MIGHT, take note of that might turn out to be the "Rey Mysterio" of Divas, given her small stature and popularity.
I actually agree with this. (Okay, no Snooki-Rey Mysterio comparisons.) She has no talent, but the same can be, and is said about the rest of the divas. But, as you noted, she would bring a ridiculous amount of publicity to the company. If she could learn enough that it'd be believable if she won a match, it may not be a bad idea.

I hate Jersey Shore as much as the next guy, but still.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Even if she signs I dont see her lasting long because Snooki will realize that Divas get about 4 minutes of Tv time every week lol. Also it takes more than a lou thez press to be a wrestler.
Obviously.

But think of the publicity the company will get from Jersey Shore fans, it could be a good deal, no matter how bad she is.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Exactly my point. And look at him now...
Yeah but Miz actually wanted to become a wrestler long before MTV real world. Believe it or not but Miz was an indy wrestler for a while. I dont know Snooki personally but I think she only wants more 15 minutes of fame and I bet you she never wanted to be a Diva till WWE contacted her. Either way like I said Divas only get about 4 minutes of TV time so she probably wont like that and will leave.

The publicity will be kinda big but it wont last long.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Yeah but Miz actually wanted to become a wrestler long before MTV real world. Believe it or not but Miz was an indy wrestler for a while. I dont know Snooki personally but I think she only wants more 15 minutes of fame and I bet you she never wanted to be a Diva till WWE contacted her. Either way like I said Divas only get about 4 minutes of TV time so she probably wont like that and will leave.
The majority of the Divas now never wanted to be wrestlers either. They were just hot chicks that Johnny Ace saw in swimsuit magazines and offered FCW contracts to.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts