Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you take a snapshot and you want to put it onto this forum (for example), how do you do this...?

I've managed to figure out how to take it (copy background - paint - paste) and then copy it onto ''My Pictures'' but from there on where do you go?

I don't want to post a snapshot, I was just wondering how you do it for future reference

N

·
0 Posts
Print Screen SysRq (right of F12) --> Paste into Paint (or Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro or whatever) --> Save --> Upload to Internet

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I'm not sure where you're having problems. Once you press "print screen" on your keyboard, and then paste into paint you should have the simplest form of screenshot. Save this and then you'll need to upload it somewhere like www.photobucket.com

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ That's what I wanted to know, like where to upload it.

Photobucket says that I cant register at the moment because of some time shit, so I'm gonna go to sleep and when I get back I'll try it

If you don't mind will I be able to post a ''test'' one here

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Rajah's forum doesn't work. No site on bbfree.com or fanbb.com works at all, for me atleast.

Just use ImageShack, if it's for one pic. No registering or anything.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Ok, I must be doing something wrong, because I have tried just pressing Print Scrn and pasting it to Paint before, and nothing ever happens for me.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Umm, try Alt and Print Screen? Are you using a PC or a Mac, I think OZ said it was slightly different on a Mac. Either that, or you're not doing something that someone has said to do.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Yeah, I have no idea what's going on with bbfree at the moment. I sent them an email the other day but they haven't replied, I doubt that they will.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
When its in Paint, just strech it or change the formats so the picture is bigger....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts