Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why do poor people smoke so much crack? yeah, i understand it's cheap, but couldn't they just smoke some equally cheap, low-grade pot?

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
The only crack I smoke is ass.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
DUH! They spend all their money on the drugs, thus have no money to pay for anything else. They probably didn't start off poor in most cases.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Different drug, different effect you idiot.
obviously, retard. i've done coke once, and i've smoked plenty of blunts. weed > coke by a mile, and crack is cheaper quality coke that you can smoke. i'm guessing you have some experience smoking crack?

They're poor because they're addicted to crack?
sure. they spend all their money on crack, and crack is cheap. but you can get cheap, decent weed for $5. it won't take you to the moon, but it will give you a nice buzz.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Who SMOKES crack? LOL. Only real losers smoke it.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
obviously, retard. i've done coke once, and i've smoked plenty of blunts. weed > coke by a mile, and crack is cheaper quality coke that you can smoke. i'm guessing you have some experience smoking crack?
never done crack, my point is you pick your drug to give you a certain effect. If you want to hallucinate you take LCD, shrooms or another hallucinogen. If you want to bounce off the walls, you get a stimulant. Personally prefer coke and ecstasy to weed, thats just my preference with drugs. So if i wanted to get high, i'd get some of those. Its like asking why do you drink when you can smoke pot and visa versa, it makes little sense when the various drugs have differing effects.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
I'm from the poorest county in the most fucked up state (West Virginia) in America. Crack and painkiller abuse is HUGE where I'm from.

Not to be racist but the black people where I'm from don't smoke crack or shoot up. They usually smoke loud, sip lean, pop x pills and occasionally treat they nose, myself included.

Crackheads are like zombies. I see families fucked up, kids dirty and hungry, no water in the house, lights cut off and smelling like piss all because they parents addicted to hardcore shit. And the crazy thing is, coke is used to cook crack. But, I can snort some and be cool. Crackheads be worrisome, they don't never go to sleep, always on the street, knocking on my fucking door but thats neither here nor there.

Bottom line, THERE'S NO HOPE WITH DOPE (Saved By The Bell style)!

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm from the poorest county in the most fucked up state (West Virginia) in America. Crack and painkiller abuse is HUGE where I'm from.

Not to be racist but the black people where I'm from don't smoke crack or shoot up. They usually smoke loud, sip lean, pop x pills and occasionally treat they nose, myself included.

Crackheads are like zombies. I see families fucked up, kids dirty and hungry, no water in the house, lights cut off and smelling like piss all because they parents addicted to hardcore shit. And the crazy thing is, coke is used to cook crack. But, I can snort some and be cool. Crackheads be worrisome, they don't never go to sleep, always on the street, knocking on my fucking door but thats neither here nor there.
Bottom line, THERE'S NO HOPE WITH DOPE (Saved By The Bell style)!
Crack doesn't have that affect on everyone. My brother was a crackhead for years (4 years clean now, thank God) and he was able to put up a good front. He did his share of stealing to support his habit, but he was never dirty, grimey, or zombie like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts