Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a terrible habit, but just for kicks.

Anybody just like to enjoy a cigar sometime? Sometimes my buddy and I will enjoy a cheap 99 cent swisher from the corner store, but for every day I like Camel Crush originals.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
not unless theres weed in it.

Reactions: IJ

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
I'm not a smoker at all but when i was in Vegas, 2 of the guys we were with smoked cigars and bought one so they asked and i helped them with the cigar. First time i ever smoked anything and probably the last time.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Cigars now and again.

Cigarettes? People still do that? What is this 1987? Is Whitesnake in town?

Reactions: Pratchett

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
one of the most unattractive thing, is a woman who smokes heavily
Last girl I dated had it all and LOVES wrestling....except she smokes like a house fire. No thanks man!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
cant even tell them to go outside and smoke because once they come back they reek of smoke themselves
Exactly and I have a big ass beard and it would get all up in my beard. Fuck that.

Reactions: Tater

·
Premium Member
15,008 Posts
I smoke cigarettes. Black N Milds on occasion.

Only use I have of cigars is to roll up. Preferably, Dutchmasters but only the cigarillo kind. Preferably grape or honey flavored.

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
I am basically chandler bing when it comes to smoking.... i know its bad for me and i can give up pretty easily but i give in so easily too when in the right or i should say wrong situation... usually when drink is involved... been on off since i was 15 and im 28 now.

And im asthmatic and it really fucks with my circulation badly possibly allergic to whats in them to boot but ahhhhhhh that sweet taste.... been off them 3 months now and just typing about them makes me wanna drive to the nearest petrol station and buy a pack....... must leave thread before i go crazy neeeeeeeeed nicotine!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
I used to be a smoker. It was quite the enjoyable habit for a time. Sadly, there are just too many downsides to it in the long run.

Ya know, one of the things you don't realize while you are smoking is just how bad it stinks. The smell of them is disgusting to me now that I've quit.

I wasn't able to give up the nicotine, though. I use an e-cig these days. It's a beautiful invention and I don't think I would have been able to give up the smoking without it.

The only thing I usually smoke these days is the occasional toke on the bowl; not really that much, just an occasional puff after work.

Concerning cigars... If it's a good, fat stogie and I'm out celebrating a special occasion with the guys, I would definitely light up. You don't inhale, so there's that. Every once in a while, I don't see a problem but it's never a habit I'd want to pick up.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
I tried it once years ago when I was like 14, alot of kids in my class started smoking and back then I thought it was cool. Tried it once, noticed how disgusting it was, quickly realised it wasn't cool at all and never did it again after that.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
I am basically chandler bing when it comes to smoking.... i know its bad for me and i can give up pretty easily but i give in so easily too when in the right or i should say wrong situation... usually when drink is involved... been on off since i was 15 and im 28 now.

And im asthmatic and it really fucks with my circulation badly possibly allergic to whats in them to boot but ahhhhhhh that sweet taste.... been off them 3 months now and just typing about them makes me wanna drive to the nearest petrol station and buy a pack....... must leave thread before i go crazy neeeeeeeeed nicotine!!!!!
Denial.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,165 Posts
Quit last year. But big fan of weed. I have started sticking to bongs for that though, so been a while since I smoked anything resembling a cigarette or cigar.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts