Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I dunno...it's okay. But if you ask me, the one picture banner thing has come and gone now. Needs some more stuff to jazz it up. Also I'm not liking the color of the background. Would've been better if it was a hot girly color to go with SMG or something. Also don't like the grid. They seem to be useless for me, lolz. Font's not bad. Simple but does the trick. And lastly, the text strip thingy needs some work. It needs a 1 pixel black stroke or a black glow or something, and a drop shadow, so it stands out a bit more. But yeah, main thing is the colors are off. Needs some perdy colors. :)

Yeah I see I just picked apart everything about your banner. But it's constructive criticism. :) <3

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #2 :
I dunno...it's okay. But if you ask me, the one picture banner thing has come and gone now. Needs some more stuff to jazz it up. Also I'm not liking the color of the background. Would've been better if it was a hot girly color to go with SMG or something. Also don't like the grid. They seem to be useless for me, lolz. Font's not bad. Simple but does the trick. And lastly, the text strip thingy needs some work. It needs a 1 pixel black stroke or a black glow or something, and a drop shadow, so it stands out a bit more. But yeah, main thing is the colors are off. Needs some perdy colors. :)

Yeah I see I just picked apart everything about your banner. But it's constructive criticism. :) <3
cody is really right

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agree with the colour thing now just didn't want to do 2 pink banners in a row, and still learning a bit with the text box.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts