Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right i have a small problem and would like some unbiased answers from people who don't know me

Well me and some friends went camping on sunday night and there was this girl there i was talking to this girl and we got on well and we got off with each other and this is were the problem starts on of my friends (well i don't really like him) he quite fancied but he is fat and doesn't wash reguarly well anyway i heard him calling me an arsehole while i was getting off with her and another friend came over and said did you know he fancied her and i lied and said no she kept over and talking to me and this "friend" kept following and trying to feel her up so kept moving away to get away from him and she started talking to another boy who my "friend" wouldn't have said anything to and she got off with him.

But the girl isn't really the problem if see her again that would be good but if don't i wont be heartbroken but anyway the boy she was talking to know asked my other friend if it was okay if went out with her and he said fine but then he went slagging this friend off behind his back but know we get to the worst part my friend then lied abou getting of her saying he did when she said they didint and i was watching when this was supposed to have happend.

So if any body understands what i said tell me what i should do please

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Goatnce said in post #3 :
Sorry dude i did not understand most of it :S
Kinda the same here. I mean I got the jist of it but I don't know what you want us to help you with.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said in post #11 :
It's "ass" you bloody toerag. :)
Whoa....hold it right there.

The English have it bad enough as it is without having to be blamed for the insane ramblings of people like him. Besides....he's Scottish, he can't help it if no one understands him :p

N

·
0 Posts
Are you saying America sucks? We can bomb you, but your country will do whatever we say, so there is no issue.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts