Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Champions

WWE = Brock Lesner
WWE Tag Team = Basham Brothers
WWE US = Eddie Guerrero
WWE Cruiserweight = Rey Mysterio

The night after Raw's Aramgeddon. Smackdown starts to gear up for its half of the Royal Rumble.

The show opens with Paul Heyman .

Paul: Well now, wasn't Armagedonn a bomb. I mean the matches they had well... Anyway I came here to announce tonight there will be a 6 man match-up, where the idea is to pin to eliminate. The winner will be given a WWE Title shot at Royal Rumble. This match will be between:

Kurt Angle,

Big Show,

John Cena,

Undertaker (wasnt buried alive at SS),

A-Train

and my newest signing for Smackdown announced later tonight

Paul dissapears off the screen.

Cole: Wow! A new signing who could it be?

Tazz: Let me say I got my sources and if it's who I think it is then were in for one hell of a night.

Cole: Well let's get to our first match.

TAJIRI VS REY MYSTERIO (NON TITLE)

The match starts off with Tajiri using some kicks on Rey. Rey quickly uses his fast moves to counter. He goes to to a springboard cross body but Tajiri kicks him in mid air. Tajiri takes control for a bit grunding Rey Mysterio and makes a cover. 1....2.. kick out by Rey. Tajiri picks up Rey but gets hit with a hurricanrana. Later on in the match Rey sets up for a 619 but misses. Tajiri brings down Rey and delivers his finishing kick. Tajiri hooks the leg and puts his legs on the ropes. 1.....2.......3

THE WINNER .........TAJIRI (4:35)

Cole: What a match to kick off Smackdown. I mean Tajiri using the kicks and cheating to beat Rey Mysterio.

BACKSTAGE

Chavo Guerrero Jr is backstage talking with his father about his upcoming match.

Chavo Jr: Hey Dad, this is a big match for me and well I'd be honured if you were at ringside with me.

Chavo Snr: Son your a very wise man, ha ha.

Chavo Jr: Let's show them all what the Guerrero's can do.

Chavo Snr: Let's do it.

Cole: Well Chavo getting geared for his next match.

CHAVO JR W/ CHAVO SNR VS MATT HARDY

Chavo starts things off and dominates the first part off the match after a few distractions from his Dad. Matt Hardy starts to come back when Chavo Snr jumps on the apron and distracts Matt Hardy. Chavo takes Matt back down. Meanwhile Chavo Snr is ejected from ringside. Chavo is upset at this and complains to the ref. Matt runs up to attack Chavo but Chavo misses and the ref is taken down. Chavo Snr runs back down to the ring and clobbers Matt Hardy while Jr gets a chair. Chavo Jr goes to hit Hardy with a chair but Matt ducks and Chavo Snr is knocked down. Then Matt hits a twist of fate to Chavo Jr on the chair he clears the chair out of the ring and goes for the cover 1......2......3

THE WINNER ...........MATT HARDY (5:32)

Cole: Well were told there's a video clip of the new signing coming up after the break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

PROMO

A VIDEO SHOWS A BLANK SCREEN TURNING FROM RED TO WHITE AND BACK TO WHITE.

Cole: What the...

Tazz: That confirms it. I'm sure who it is.

Cole: Whisper to me.

Tazz: No Cole. Wait and find out.

Cole: Anyway this next match next is one of heartbreak and emotion.

PROMO

A VIDEO SHOWS TORRIE WILSON AND ULTIMO DRAGON HAVING GOOD TIMES WHILE DATING UNTILL ULTIMO TURENED ON HER WHILE SHE WAS GETTING ATRTACKED BY TAJIRI AKIO AND SAKODA

TORRIE WILSON VS ULTIMO DRAGON

Torrie gets beat down real fast not standing a chance at all. Ultimo quickly finishes her with an Ultimo DDT.

THE WINNER ......... ULTIMO DRAGON (0:56)

Cole: Up next, the 6 man battle royal and Smackdown's new signing.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

BACKSTAGE

Kurt Angle is taping his wrists up when he hears a bang from his cupboard. He opens it and is attacked by a man in a mask the man runs off with out his mask or face being seen.

TAKER VS BIG SHOW VS JOHN CENA VS A TRAIN VS ???

Cole: We've just had word Kurt Angle will not be able to take part.

All the people are in the ring except the signing.

A strange music playes, recognized by WCW fans all of a sudden on the rafters stands a shadowed man with what appears to be a baseball bat. He shoots down and its....

Cole: STING ITS STING .... STING IS IN THE WWE

Tazz: Told you it was a shocker.

Cole: Well STING is in the WWE and finds a title shot waiting for him. I can't belive it.

The match starts with Sting and Cena working together to dominate most of the match-up. Then they start on each other and Taker and A-Train work on each other while Big Show watches. He then goes to Sting but is met with a spear 1......2........3. Big Show is out. With it even number now Sting works on Cena while Taker works on A-Train. Taker hits a choke slam in the corner but turns around to be met by a Stinger Splash 1.....2......3. Taker is out. Cena and A Train are working on each other. When Sting tries to spear Cena but he moves and Sting meets the post. A Train tries to clothsline Cena but it's reversed into an F-U. 1....2......3. A Train is out. Cena gets up off the floor and is met by a Stinger Spalsh. Sting then chucks him into the other corner and does another one. Finnaly Sting hits a spear 1........2.........3.

THE WINNER ............. AND NO 1 CONTENDER FOR THE WWE TITLE ............STING (9:53)

Elimination order:

1) Big Show

2) Taker

3) A Train

4) Cena

Winner) Sting

Cole: Well what's Lesner's reaction gonna be? Find out next week on Smackdown.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I think it was good. You could have more matches. Also the only champion to appear on the show was Mysterio, and I think all the champions should be on there. The spelling was a bit bad, but I edited your post to change what I thought were errors.

Grade: 7.5/10.

A-Dust

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Stings finisher is not the Spear, its either the Scorpion Death Drop or Scorpion Death Lock.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not getting angry or anything but 1) thatst WCW 2)I find spear is a better finsiher for Stings character which youll see evoloves on following weeks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ooc: the show the other day was just to see reactiona dn whether i wanna carry on and i will from tuesdays storylines aswell but they will be posted thrusdays now on the right date starting from today. hope its better than tuesdays one.

Champions

WWE = Brock Lesner
WWE Tag = Bashams
WWE US = Eddie G
WWE Cruiserweight = Rey Mysterio

pre show)

PROMO

a video shows sting clearing house last week on Smackdown to earn his shot at the WWE Title

(show)

The show opens with Sting in the ring with Paul Heyman

Sting: Brock Lesner. Ya know ive heard great things about you. But ive heard greater things said about me, and come Royal Rumble i will prove that too you i will take your title in a matter of seconds and..

All of a sudden Brock Lesners music hits and he walks out on the stage. As he rolls in the ring Sting rolls out

Paul: Brock i dont want no trouble ok

Brock: Im not here to cause any. But Sting let me tell you the day you beat me is the day that pigs can fly without wings. Sting you were damn good in the old WCW but this aint then. this is WWE now Sting and theres one person who heads the pack and thats me. So Sting. Royal Rumble. Here comes the pain.

Brocks music hits and he leaves

Sting rolls in the ring

Sting: Paul i want to have a warm up match.

Paul: welllll ok tonight it will be Sting vs Eddie Guerrero in a non title match up

Sting: Ok

Stings msuic hits and he exits but Paul stays in the ring

Paul: Well anyway what i wanted to say. Tonight it will be Doug and Danny Basham defending there titles against The World's Greatest Tag Team , Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjamin .. infact that match is now.

Paul exits as The Bashams music hits and they come out accompinied by Shaniqua

BASHAMS (C) VS WGTT TAG TITLES

The match starts off relativly even, but when shelton went for a kick danny reversed and grounded him in the Bashams corner. For the next part fo the match it staid like that for a while with The Bashams getting some cheap shots in every now and then. Eventually Shelton reverses a move and gets a tag. Charlie Hass comes in and clears house even has a shot of Shaniqua. Danny then tackles Charlie Hass. Shelton takes Danny over the rope. While the ref is distracted with Shaniqua. Doug the illegal man comes in and covers. The Ref dosent notice 1.....2......3

THE WINNERS AND STILL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE BASHAMS

Cole: Wow what a match

Tazz: Yeah but what about the matches to come Sting vs Eddie Guerrero in a non title match up.

Cole: True well next we got a match from last week with one differance.

PROMO

A video rolls showing last week when Tajiri used his feet to beat Rey Mysterio

TAJIRI VS REY MYSTERIO (C) CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE

Tajiri dominated the first part fo the match. Rey Mysterio couldnt get his high flying moves in regulary so he tried to wear Tajiri down.Tajiri stopped this by hitting Rey with a kick. Rey Mysterio had been busted open in this match and was not performing to standards. Rey managed to hit a few moves before being grounded by a devastaing kick 1.....2.......3

THE WINNER AND NEW WWE CRUSIERWEIGHT CHAMPION TAJIRI

Cole: Can you belive it Tazz we got a new Cruiserweight Champion

Tazz: But what about Rey Mysterio i mean what happened to him

Cole: Wait im being told we have to go backstage

BACKSTAGE

Brock lesner is seen standing over a busted Sting.

Paul Heyman runs along to find out what happened.

Paul: What did you do

Brock: Ha see you at the Rumble

Brock begins to walk off

Paul: Brock ..... tonight you will be Referee for a match now it shall be Ultimo Dragon vs Nunzio. You will be Ref for that match and that match will be for a place in the 2004 Royal Rumble , and as for what youve done to Sting if you dont call this down the middle YOUR FIRED

RHYNO VS BILLY GUNN

Rhyno starts off the match after a few powerful shots. Billy quickly uses his technical ability to get Rhyno to the ground. Billy lock Rhyno in a sleeper hold nearly making him tap. As Rhyno starts to get out of the sleeper Billy kicks the mid section setting up for a Fameasser but as he runs to the ropes Rhyno egts up and clothslines him. Rhyno goes up to the top rope and goes for a diving gore but misses. Billy then hits the Famasser for 1.......2........3

THE WINNER ... BILLY GUNN

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cole: Well during the break Rhyno was a bit upset and this is what happened

PROMO

Rhyno is seen goring the Ref and kicking the ropes

BACKSTAGE

Paul has Rey and Rhyno in his office

Paul: Lack of ability REY and destroying staff RHYNO is this what my roster is coming to. Well i need people in the rumble but after what you did i think next week i should put you two in a match for a place in the Royal Rumble. Get out of my office

Rey and Rhyno leave staring each other down.

ULTIMO DRAGON VS ORLANDO JORDAN SPECIAL REF - BROCK LESNER

Ultimo hits a few high flying moves to ground Orlando. It then stays pretty even throughout the match untill Orlando accidnetly hits Lesner. Lesner goes to hit him but remembers he'll get fired. Ultimo then does a school boy and brock counts normal 1......2.........3

THE WINNER AND THE FIRST MAN ANNOUNCED IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE ULTIMO DRAGON

After the match Brock destroys everyone in sight.

BACKSTAGE

Paul is backstage having a beer when a knock is heard on the door

Paul: Come in

Then the lights go out and by the time there fixed there is no one there

Cole: What was that

Tazz: I dunnow but next we got one hell of a math

UNDERTAKER VS A TRAIN

Taker starts off the match with a big boot. A train then wears down Taker and eventually gets him on the floor. A Train takes full advantage of Taker being on the floor and does a few elbow drops to keep him there. A Train locks in a headlock but Taker starts to get up and elbows A Train then Taker goes for a chokeslam but Edge's music hits and taker drops A Train. Edge appears on the stage with Mr Heyman. Taker turns around to get a de-railler from A Train. 1........2........3

Paul: You know what Edge has informed me off. He has told me he knows who his attacker was it was............Undertaker he dosent know why but he wants revenge so .... at Royal Rumble its Edge vs Taker in a No Dq matchup

THE WINNER ........ A TRAIN

Cole: Can you belive that i mean Edge was attacked by Undertaker now they meet at the Rumble

Tazz: Amazing man this Rumble sure is shaping up

STING VS EDDIE GUERRERO

Sting starts off well in this match. Eddie Guerrero gets gorunded at an early stage but soon reverses as the signs of Stings injurys form his attack show. The momentum is quickly turned around as Eddie gets a frog splash in early btu Sting was too close to the ropes. Later on in the match Sting hits a spear but cant capatalize. as the match seems to be drwing to a end for Sting Kurt Angles music hits and he runs down and saves Sting despite him attacking Kurt last week. Kurt helps Sting up the ramp before angle slaming him off the stage. Kurts music hits and he exits

THE WINNER BY COUNT OUT ......... EDDIE GUERRERO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts