Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the pyros explode and smackdown is underway! stephanie mcmahon comes down to the ring!
stephanie: welcome to the first ever smackdown! live here in minneapolis minnesota! my first announcement i want it to be big! so the main event for tonight will be a royal rumble... competing of 15 smackdown superstars! just then big shows music hits and he comes down to the ring and grabs a mic!
big show: stephanie... i just came down here to say its great to be with you here on smackdown rather than that pathetic shane mcmahon! and if you dont put me in the rumble... your life will be a complete hell! just then he leaves and as hes walking up the ramp edge comes out and he spears big show on the ramp and he leaves! then stephanie being to talk again!
stephanie: since i just got rudly interrupted! tonight it will be jeff hardy and matt hardy vs rey mysterio and eddie for the #1 contendership for the tag titles at royal rumble!

bradshaw vs farooq
good solid match! at the end bradshaw hits the clothesline from hell to get the 1-2-3!

just then we see kidman and lita walk into eachother backstage!
kidman: lita i gotta talk to you!
just then lita and kidman go into the dressing room! we go to commercial break and we see lita come out and says thank you matt as her hair is all messed up and her bra is unhooked!

goldust vs nowinski: european title
good solid match! at the end william regal comes down and hits goldust in the face with the brass knuckles and he covers him for the 1-2-3 and nowinski is your new european champ!

just then we go backstage and stephanies phone goes off! nad she says ok your in the parking lot! ill be right there! just then stephanie rushes into the back of a limosuine! she gets out quickly and says nice doing business with ya, see ya later tonight in the royal rumble!
hardys vs mysterio and eddie: #1 contenders for tag titles
very good match! at the end test comes down and hits eddie in the face with his boot and the jeff hardy goes up and hits the swanton bomb and goes for the 1-2-3 and the #1 contenders who will face benoit and booker t at the royal rumble!

royal rumble
# they came in as
1. hulk hogan
2. matt hardy
3. scotty 2 hotty.
4. test
5. mysterio
6. chavo
7. eddie
8. bradshaw
9. farooq
10. big show