Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't understand why wwe doesn't take this approach ? Raw could be the show for women and manginas and Smackdown could be the show for men and children !

Yes I honestly believe Smackdown would be a bigger draw for children than raw in this scenario

Raw = Talking and entertainment it's major stars would be roman reigns and john cena ( and other body builders ) The show would cater to mainstream exclusively and have celebrities ect,

Smackdown = wrestling, it would have more of a sports feel and pushes would be earned via athletism rather than who women find attractive ! The major stars would be Bryan, Rollins, Ziggler, Ceasaro and Ambrose, So womens vaginas would still tingle anyway so they cant cry sexism because their impulses aren't being exclusively catered too !!!!!

I don't see why this wouldn't work ? they already do this to a certain extent but I want them to go all out with it, if they created this system and had smackdown exclusive ppvs again I would pay for them !

Atleast this way wwe could expand their fanbase without anyone feeling left out ! it's perfect !

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
because RAW is the A+ show and SMACKDOWN is the jobber show.

Smackdown is where you want to be if you don't want a career which is why Bryan shouldn't be shown heavily on it.

If they want to make it more important then it currently is then making them Live every week would help. Edited chants turns people off

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Talking and entertainment is more important than wrestling though. It's just the storylines suck, so people automatically think we need more wrestling.
Nope ! Beniot and Eddie didn't need a story, brock vs angle didn't either, their real men with real athletic ability that is better than a story

A.E fans : he said ass, that's so cool 1111!!!!!11111!!!111 omg bra and panties !!!!!!!

P.g fan omg his p.c and got big muscles and can talk I love him

Ruthless aggression era fans, Did you see that match last night ? it was intense !!!!!!

I don't know what caused the ruthless aggression era but society needs it to happen again BADLY !!!! Back than men where rewarded for being real men, nowadays their rewarded for being a mangina

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wouldn't say the considering the fact that I find Smackdown to be almost as bad as Raw is.
I'm suggesting a complete overhaul, I want smackdown to be the mens show and raw can be the womens show,

Simple right ? that way everyone stays happy, Just because raw would be a women show doesn't mean men can't watch it and vica versa BUT both shows would stay true to its target demographic

womens show would have a lot of talking, pretty boys, celebs, apps, facebook and all that mainstream shit, hire a few body builders with nice abs while you're at it

Smackdown would be the athletic show, if you can't wrestle you aren't on the show, point blank period ! you could still have storylines ect but it would be childish bullshit, and above all else the belt would be the most important thing on the show ! holding the belt is an honour and is treated as such !

Atleast if they did it this way everyones needs would be met !

·
Registered
192 Posts
So your logic is that women will only watch wrestling because they find the wrestlers attractive?

Reactions: VIPER and Phaedra

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
So your logic is that women will only watch wrestling because they find the wrestlers attractive?
Absolutely, How else do you explain roman reigns ? How else do you explain the pussification of the product !

I'm a sports fan and this has happened in sports as well, they have to force females onto us, it's sickening !

Why can't they find their own thing, Why do you always have to ruin things men love ? and yes they ruin it, they change rules for god sake, they sook, they cry and complain if they don't get their way,

look at what their've done too the nrl, their trying to remove sledging from cricket ffs,

I could go on and on about it but you get the point !

When do men hijack romantic comedies with logic ? we don't because we have lives and better shit to do with our time, why can't women be the same

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Thank you. Some of us actually like wrestling. But it's the same with any thing, any sport, any musician, whatever the looks are secondary and you can still appreciate their looks while still being a fan of their skill.

It's not like the guys are perving and fapping to the divas, eh?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Nope ! Beniot and Eddie didn't need a story, brock vs angle didn't either, their real men with real athletic ability that is better than a story

A.E fans : he said ass, that's so cool 1111!!!!!11111!!!111 omg bra and panties !!!!!!!

P.g fan omg his p.c and got big muscles and can talk I love him

Ruthless aggression era fans, Did you see that match last night ? it was intense !!!!!!

I don't know what caused the ruthless aggression era but society needs it to happen again BADLY !!!! Back than men where rewarded for being real men, nowadays their rewarded for being a mangina
So true.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Absolutely, How else do you explain roman reigns ? How else do you explain the pussification of the product !

I'm a sports fan and this has happened in sports as well, they have to force females onto us, it's sickening !

Why can't they find their own thing, Why do you always have to ruin things men love ? and yes they ruin it, they change rules for god sake, they sook, they cry and complain if they don't get their way,

look at what their've done too the nrl, their trying to remove sledging from cricket ffs,

When do men hijack romantic comedies with logic ? we don't because we have lives and better shit to do with our time, why can't women be the same
Yes, I'm definitely watching wrestling just to see attractive men. You must be single, correct?

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yes, I'm definitely watching wrestling just to see attractive men. You must be single, correct?
So by all means, explain why you're a fan of wwe, Than explain what you think of reigns ? , if you're a fan explain why you want him pushed over the 250 more talented guys wwe have feed to cena !

explain what you look for in a wrestler

Im a jerk and I admit that i'm just hoping you can prove me wrong.......

I notice you have punk in you're sig shoot interviews aside how does it sit with you knowing punk never main evented wrestlemania but the likes of reigns and miz did/will

how can you call yourself a wrestling fan and be ok with that ?

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why is Reigns being associated with talking and entertainment anyway? He sucks at both. He doesn't fit into any category.
Because that's how his fans defend him outside of '' DA LOOK'' argument which is so offensive to me intelligence I can't even acknowledge it outside of this sentence, Same thing goes for the aura argument which hurts my brain, you don't even know what aura is if you think reigns has it

Anyway that's why i'm bring him up in those categories, but I fully agree his terrible at both

·
Registered
33 Posts

No doubt there's probably lots of women who shamelessly watch just for the men, but bracketing all female viewers under that umbrella is completely unfair.

I started watching when I was really young - around 8/9 - and I fell in love with it for several different reasons, with scantily clad, oily men not being one of them.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
So by all means, explain why you're a fan of wwe, Than explain what you think of reigns ? , if you're a fan explain why you want him pushed over the 250 more talented guys wwe have feed to cena !

explain what you look for in a wrestler

Im a jerk and I admit that i'm just hoping you can prove me wrong.......

I notice you have punk in you're sig shoot interviews aside how does it sit with you knowing punk never main evented wrestlemania but the likes of reigns and miz did/will

how can you call yourself a wrestling fan and be ok with that ?
fpalm

First of all, why are you asking me questions and then answering them yourself?

Second of all, I don't need to prove myself as a "true wrestling fan" at all. Because every male is a "true wrestling fan?" As someone who has been watching since they were 8 years old, I think I know my way around a wrestling ring. I can also guarantee you that I didn't pay almost $200 to go see a wrestling event just because the guys are attractive. I don't purchase WWE merchandise because they are attractive. I don't torture myself with shitty shows because the men are attractive. That's got to be one of the most idiotic statements on this forum and trust me, there's been a ton, but you take the fucking cake.

How dare you sit there and try to say it's women's fault or whatever stupid statement you're trying to get across. Let's not count the many men on this forum and outside of this forum who drool over the divas even when they just breathe in and out. Did you also notice that I have divas in my signature too?

Didn't the attitude era start off with a bunch of college guys there for violence and half naked women?

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No doubt there's probably lots of women who shamelessly watch just for the men, but bracketing all female viewers under that umbrella is completely unfair.

I started watching when I was really young - around 8/9 - and I fell in love with it for several different reasons, with scantily clad, oily men not being one of them.
Very good point, well said, :) but still what do you think of my idea ? making smackdown the wrestling heavy show and raw being the entertainment heavy show ? I think wwe would gain viewers because viewers would know what their getting the moment they turn the show on,

wwe's biggest issue is their trying to cater to everyone at once on every show and that isn't working

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fpalm

First of all, why are you asking me questions and then answering them yourself?

Second of all, I don't need to prove myself as a "true wrestling fan" at all. Because every male is a "true wrestling fan?" As someone who has been watching since they were 8 years old, I think I know my way around a wrestling ring. I can also guarantee you that I didn't pay almost $200 to go see a wrestling event just because the guys are attractive. I don't purchase WWE merchandise because they are attractive. I don't torture myself with shitty shows because the men are attractive. That's got to be one of the most idiotic statements on this forum and trust me, there's been a ton, but you take the fucking cake.

How dare you sit there and try to say it's women's fault or whatever stupid statement you're trying to get across. Let's not count the many men on this forum and outside of this forum who drool over the divas even when they just breathe in and out. Did you also notice that I have divas in my signature too?

Didn't the attitude era start off with a bunch of college guys there for violence and half naked women?

Pics or you didn't buy it, anyone can claim this on the internet, especially when someone in this thread said it before you....

The divas are sex objects, admiring their looks is all their good for and every man talking about their looks knows that ! come on ! when do you see divas ruining raw and ppvs ? they have their pointless segment and they fuck off ! no harm done, you can't compare that too reigns and dudes who get pushes because they make vag tingle

Didn't the attitude era start off with a bunch of college guys there for violence and half naked women

you mean women who were happy to be used as sex objects ? nice try ! I said in my opening post the attitude era was trash, so their you go....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts