Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think sheamus will be able to carry the show without orton for the next two months or do you think he will crash and burn like orton did last year, fair enough christian is back but he is only the ic champ, which is a shame because he should be at the top although it could legitimise the ic title once more.

do you think sheamus will manage this alone(great opportunity to work on his mic skills) or will he need help and from whom?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Honestly, I am little excited. Sure, we have to deal with the main event, but that Orton gap I HOPE can bew filled not with more ME stuff. Since he was just upper midcarding it. On topic, I think Seamus is about to pokevolve or someone else is taking the reigns. When I say someone else I mean not show, trips, taker, orton, cena, rock, or lesnar. Henry and DBD proved talent is out there waiting for the chance so is the audience.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I think the ratings would tank anyway since it is the summer and the storylines aren't actually "smmoking", anymore. It probably affects on the audiences of SD events shrinkeningly.
I will watch SD anyway, too much talent over there to miss an episode.

·
Premium Member
6,275 Posts
More time for Punk/Bryan to take up for the next 2 months!! Blandy Borton, thank u!!

Hopefully this means they'll show more Cesaro and bring in Rollins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.